Changed Voice in BLTC Blog Posts

Chorne.8195

Did anyone else notice Evon Gnashblade's disappearance from the GW2 blog?His name used to be placed under each Black Lion Update, the last one doing this being the one with the Awakened outfit.But now, it just says "By GW2 Team."The old updates still have Evon as the author. I wonder why they changed it... I honestly thought it was a nice touch.Maybe the Awakened were pissed off with him over his description of them, ("Walking around with “praise Joko” on your tongue is apparently some kind of trend. What’s wrong with you people? Would you really bow down to somebody who’s that into raising the dead? Do you want to surround yourself with corpses, bathe in sludge, and use bones in your décor?") And killed him. I call it, second Attack on Lion's Arch. The next one will be with modern architecture sprinkled across a giant city-sized plaza with absolutely no pirates to be seen. Oh wait...Joking aside, I actually miss those descriptions. They usually make me grin a little bit.

I thought it would be a temporary thing, but it has been a while, so I'll ask the hard question:Did you guys fire the person that used to make the Black Lion Gem store posts? I used to love those things! Full of character! Now is just a boring dump of "here's what we've got to sale".

I know it was hard work, but I just wanted to let you know it was worth it and would like to see it again! =D

Thanks, happy frost adventures.

• ArenaNet Staff

@"Wolf Fivousix.4319" said:I thought it would be a temporary thing, but it has been a while, so I'll ask the hard question:Did you guys fire the person that used to make the Black Lion Gem store posts? I used to love those things! Full of character! Now is just a boring dump of "here's what we've got to sale".

I know it was hard work, but I just wanted to let you know it was worth it and would like to see it again! =D

This was merged into another thread, but if you scroll to the second post, you'll find a link with info about the change.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@"Wolf Fivousix.4319" said:I thought it would be a temporary thing, but it has been a while, so I'll ask the hard question:Did you guys fire the person that used to make the Black Lion Gem store posts? I used to love those things! Full of character! Now is just a boring dump of "here's what we've got to sale".

This was merged into another thread, but if you scroll to the second post, you'll find a link with info about the change.

Oh, hey Gaile! Thank you for the assistance! My search missed this posts for some reason, thank you for merging it into the right discussion.Too bad it didn't work out. =(I'll miss those posts!

Archived