Winter's Presence Idea — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home API Development

Winter's Presence Idea

So I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I would LOVE to have winters presence as a back slot item rather than shoulders. I really want to use it but I don't like hiding my shoulders
:( I was thinking it would be cool if there was an NPC that let us convert our shoulders slotted winters presence (and night fury) into a back slot similar to the npc that let us account bind our harvesting tools or convert our town clothes. This would be amazing if possible :)

Comments

• Lanthun.7251Lanthun.7251 Member ✭✭✭

Maybe not so much a backpack, as even then it can still provoke the issue of us wanting to have a certain backpiece WITH the presence, but maybe instead an infusion of a sort; that way, no pieces are excluded from the process!

Want to join a fun, casual PvX guild on the North American servers? Consider FUZZ! Contact me for more information!
    Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ] Master

• If they change it, I'd rather they turned it into an aura/infusion that could be slotted wherever we like

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• All I know is that because it is better than both the new infusions added this year combined, it is highly unlikely to become one. it would make those that purchased infusions feel cheated. So back slot is the best bet I believe. I would trade it for backslot 100% over my shoulders :(((