What about snowflake conversion after Jan 2nd?

Grimmtooth.4163

Sonder the Seller converts candy corn to cobs year round. I'd guess that he might offer s-flakes to s-diamonds, too, along with the the Large Wintersday Gift (the equivalent of the Halloween Pail). We won't know for sure until 2 Jan.

FYI the Pail is generally cheaper than the LWG.

• Pail @3 cob is less than 9 g (you can save a bit purchasing directly from TP rather than converting candy corn)
  • LWG @5 snow diamonds plus 7k karma is 10g (direct purchase of s-diamond) or 20g (converting flakes)

edit: just checked; Sonder's current offerings are the same as before Wintersday

Like most people my older tiered snowflakes were in material storage so I never read the change to the flavor text. Good to know that the vendor is not required.However the new Snow Diamond Might end up being like the Large Fangs, Nougats and Skulls, only available during the holiday event. You do need the vendor for that conversion but outside of tier 3 Frostfang SD is only used for cosmetic items (according to the wiki) so I can see them doing that.An a side note I'm surprised that the Fang/Nougat/Skull conversion didn't get added to Sonder since they now have an actual use. Crappy but useful.

@Grimmtooth.4163 said:However the new Snow Diamond Might end up being like the Large Fangs, Nougats and Skulls, only available during the holiday event. You do need the vendor for that conversion but outside of tier 3 Frostfang SD is only used for cosmetic items (according to the wiki) so I can see them doing that.An a side note I'm surprised that the Fang/Nougat/Skull conversion didn't get added to Sonder since they now have an actual use. Crappy but useful.

This wasnt a reason in the past to include seasonal items at the vendor year round.

Superior Sigils of Mischief are also needed for one precursor journey but you could only obtain it during wintersday, when the vendor had the minor sigils on offer.

Outside of festival times, you had to buy them from the TP, will probably be the same with SD.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived