Missing GoE, or perhaps missing wiki entry?

Neural.1824

I have not, to my knowledge, been involved with crafting a Tyrian global map guild hall decoration, but the total number of legendary weapons and Gifts of Exploration that I have is not divisible by 2. The wiki says that the Gift of Mastery and the Tyrian Globe are the only things that arequire a Gift of Exploration.

Was there something else along the way that used the the GoE as a currency that isn't listed?

@joneirikb.7506 said:Back in the dark ages you used to get only 1 GoE for world completion. It was only later after we moved into the renaissance that we got 2 GoE for world completion. Could you have completed 1 of them ages ago ?

Are you sure about that? Within 2 weeks of launch, the Wiki lists 2 Gifts of Exploration upon World Completion.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@joneirikb.7506 said:Back in the dark ages you used to get only 1 GoE for world completion. It was only later after we moved into the renaissance that we got 2 GoE for world completion. Could you have completed 1 of them ages ago ?

Are you sure about that? Within 2 weeks of launch, the Wiki lists 2 Gifts of Exploration upon World Completion.

Don't remember the time it changed etc, but I remember getting 1 GoE myself, and reading in a patch note sometime later that they changed it to 2. I'd have to look it up further, but I don't have time time for that right now as I'm off to work.

@joneirikb.7506 said:

Don't remember the time it changed etc, but I remember getting 1 GoE myself, and reading in a patch note sometime later that they changed it to 2. I'd have to look it up further, but I don't have time time for that right now as I'm off to work.

Well, it had to have been only during the first week after launch, then. You can check it on the Wiki, if you should so desire.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:Did you perhaps delete a GoE after making a Legendary?NopeDo you have a Gift of Mastery somewhere?I wish. LOL. :)Did you craft and sell a Legendary?NopeHave you totalled your crafted legendaries accurately?Via manual count, wardrobe count, and GW2Efficiency.

I guess I can file a ticket. It's not really a priority. I vaguely remember there being something other than legendary weapons and Guild Hall decorations that had a price of 1 GoE. I could be wrong though.

Archived