Legendary Mount Skins

So a client of mine was telling me a story and how her horse got out of her farm and was being chased by the neighbor's llamas. ?That got me thinking wouldn’t a legendary llama mount or mount skin be cool? Like "The Ascension" for PVP, and you could work through PVP achievements towards a Llama mount skin. The reason I picked a llama is that the miniatures are obtainable in HotM.
There can also be a legendary mount skin for WVW .... something mechanical? Although why would they be legendary it doesn't have stats, maybe ArenaNet could add a buff when you mount or dismount?Race oriented mounts: Sylvari-fern hound, Charr-hovercraft, Norn-Dolyak, Asuran & Human-?
What are your ideas and thoughts on this concept?**(I know there has been similar discussion on this already)

I would actually like a really nice, realistic wolf skin for the Jackal, without all the weird rock clumps and effects attached to it.And somebody else once suggested a flying saucer/UFO skin for the skimmer, which still sounds like an amazing idea.

Not sure about the springer, because a giant frog, or a golem on a pogo stick, or anything else coming to mind really doesn't appeal to me any more than a doofus-looking bunnyroo.

Archived