[EcK]Elite Contract Killers[WvW][Roaming] -Thieves only

Many of you guys from WFD may remember me and the things i was going through and had to leave WFD, over time i transfered to and from, went through a guild hop phase and now im back, back to my home of borlis pass!

Not long ago a friend passed away that helped founded the Elite Contract Killers name [+EcK+] for Americas Army by the online name Mercier, ...this guild and its name is going to be in his memory for all he did for me and the gaming community for all +EcK+ had stood for though through a different series of games.

-

We want all and any thieves for themed roaming and wvw bag farming that are on borlis pass.

Only rules we have are as follows (keep in mind we just formed so not many rules):

• Discord is a must while on thief, TS when we are cooperating with the server

• Thieves are required

• Only rep whilst on thief and in wvw with it. This frees up all other characters on your account to any other guild.

• Be on borlis pass.

• Help recruit other thieves.

Example of what I hope to achieve would be the following video but applied for NA - (

)

Any interest in joining please send a mail to Lithril Ashwalker.6230

http://www.borlis.org/forum/m/7734425/viewthread/31347740-eckelite-contract-killers-seeking-thieves-only-for-wvw/post/last#last

Archived