The Launch Trailer comes out tomorrow! What do you expect?

Michram.6853

Tomorrow's also a big day, just 3 days before the launch we will get another trailer!What do you think will it show? More Balthazar? A bit Kralkatorrik or Palawa Joko? Or maybe not our enemies? Taimi, Caithe, Aurene?

Personally I'd love to see more details of what's happening in Tarir, Rata Novus and some pictures of Aurene and Kralkatorrik. It'd be awesome to already see the dragon in the trailer.

Can't wait. :)

@sorudo.9054 said:Anet lost their trailer shine when they decided to use an in-game trailer back when nightfall was about to be released, since then it only got worse.i really miss the CGI trailers they had for prophecies and factions.

For a game i'm so invested in as GW2, sure I wouldn't mind some cinematics, but in general I really can't stand cinematic trailers for games, when I don't know anything about the product, and the only thing I get to see is cinematics.

Now a days when I look on games on steam I have to go to the like 5th video on the store page to actually see some actual gameplay, because the footage is burried behind cinematics. It's really annoying.

looking to see if or not if they tell us all something new we missed or they not said yet . as well as to see if the rest maybe even will be better than what we seen so far. other wise not much really but do hope the trailer Is good . and not in game play footage . that will make it very disappointing for me to see in game play footage for a trailer

@WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:looking to see if or not if they tell us all something new we missed or they not said yet . as well as to see if the rest maybe even will be better than what we seen so far. other wise not much really but do hope the trailer Is good . and not in game play footage . that will make it very disappointing for me to see in game play footage for a trailer

that's probably what it is but cinematic would be amazing too

@Fenom.9457 said:

@WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:looking to see if or not if they tell us all something new we missed or they not said yet . as well as to see if the rest maybe even will be better than what we seen so far. other wise not much really but do hope the trailer Is good . and not in game play footage . that will make it very disappointing for me to see in game play footage for a trailer

yes I agree and that is what I have the bad feeling it will be as well too :/ it is a shame they stopped doing cinematic them I really enjoyed the most and would replay them to take every thing in :) B) :3 . but now the in game footage stuff no thanks on that one :/

@WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:

yes I agree and that is what I have the bad feeling it will be as well too :/ it is a shame they stopped doing cinematic them I really enjoyed the most and would replay them to take every thing in :) B) :3 . but now the in game footage stuff no thanks on that one :/

That HoT trailer when Rytlock brings down a wyvern...

Archived