whats your main

czerwoni.9563

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a Ranger since release and though I sometimes wander from my Ranger, I could never claim to be anything else. She's the only one that I've accomplished anything with (defeating both dragons, maxing crafting, proper armor) and the only class that I feel like I know inside and out.

I do enjoy playing as a Guardian in PvP and I do have every class to max level (except for my thief because I just...don't understand thief at all), but my heart and favor will forever belong to my Ranger.

Thief/Assassin/DeadeyeI like the "cold steel" feeling to it - blades, daggers, pistols. No pets, no blingbling. Since I enjoy black leather in real life (clothing, furniture, accessoires) it also matches me a bit there as well also being a solitary guy. Since I just play diminutive races, it also goes extremely well with my Asura.

I am by far performing below average, but I would never want to change my profession.

If you'd asked me a few months ago, I'd have said most likely Necro (I have every class, at least one of). Something has happened to it since, less sturdy or something, and it has fallen from my favor. I enjoy Mesmer, but it seems I keep going to my Thief anymore. It's just fun, fast and carefree (except for that low HP part, lol).

@skullmount.1758 said:Ele will always be my main, even though we keep getting nerfs. Guard and engi (concept and mechanics are interesting, though the mouse clicking needed is giant turn off) are my next two favorites.

once my ele hits 80 i might only play ele lol i usually dont cause my friend plays ele and we try to keep stuff different for the fun of it.

Archived