Recipes for exotic givers insignias and inscriptions from the TP unlock recipes for bringer's?

Wanze.8410

When I checked the festival vendor for the new insignia and inscription recipes for exotic and ascended givers and bringers insignias and inscriptions, I noticed that I had already unlocked the exotic bringers recipes, even though it is a new stat introduced with this wintersday.

So it seems that the old recipes for exotic giver's inscriptions and insignias from previous years, which are also tradeable unlock the exotic bringer recipes, which currently cost 3g and 15k karma from the vendor.

The rare equipment also is a bit confusing as it seems that weapons are only available with bringer stats and armor just in giver stats.

The recipes for the rare insignias/inscriptions arent available from the vendor (but still tradeable on the tp), not sure, if they are now learned through discovery.

Maybe someone who hasnt the rare recipes for the inscriptions wants to double check that with the generic recipe (silk patches/mithril imbued dowels plus snowflakes).

Archived