My dream — Guild Wars 2 Forums

My dream

Cynz.9437Cynz.9437 Member ✭✭✭✭

To watch devs playing team of 5 thieves vs 1 fb 2 scourges, 1 sb and 1 mirage and see how they fair.

GW is P2Win. We are always lied to.

Comments

  • Crinn.7864Crinn.7864 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Well those Scourge will be spending 4/5th of the match on respawn, that's for sure.

    Sanity is for the weak minded
    YouTube

  • Cynz.9437Cynz.9437 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 21, 2017

    @Crinn.7864 said:
    Well those Scourge will be spending 4/5th of the match on respawn, that's for sure.

    I want your optimism.

    GW is P2Win. We are always lied to.

  • Razor.6392Razor.6392 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Svanir wins.

    Never said I'm the best, but I believe I'm better than you.

  • Xillllix.3485Xillllix.3485 Member ✭✭✭

    Even in dreams nobody wants Weaver's.

  • Cynz.9437Cynz.9437 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Xillllix.3485 said:
    Even in dreams nobody wants Weaver's.

    or revenant.

    GW is P2Win. We are always lied to.

  • MyPuppy.8970MyPuppy.8970 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Cynz.9437 said:

    @Xillllix.3485 said:
    Even in dreams nobody wants Weaver's.

    or revenant.

    lol

  • Felipe.1807Felipe.1807 Member ✭✭✭

    @Cynz.9437 said:
    To watch devs playing team of 5 thieves vs 1 fb 2 scourges, 1 sb and 1 mirage and see how they fair.

    Well, to be honest, i believe that any 5 team of the same profession would get stomped vs that comp...maybe not the case for pre-nerf Spellbreaker.

  • They don't even play this game. At least not any PvP. Every time I see an Anet Dev in PvP or WvW they act like a fresh install and are used as trampolines the entire time.

  • GDchiaScrub.3241GDchiaScrub.3241 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:
    They don't even play this game. At least not any PvP. Every time I see an Anet Dev in PvP or WvW they act like a fresh install and are used as trampolines the entire time.

    That and people snipe then on sight anyway.

    RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] always dies on inc masters of the Die On Inc technique where Prince Jarvan just died.

    Holy Warriors of [Kazo] following Kazo doctrine guided by, Our Lord and Commander, Zudo in the holy Trinity of Him and his two firm glutes.

  • Swagg.9236Swagg.9236 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Crinn.7864 said:
    Well those Scourge will be spending 4/5th of the match on respawn, that's for sure.

    t o p j o k e and consider the following:

    You also clearly don't remember Jon Peters playing 5sig warrior in pvp because he legitimately thought it was a good build. That happened once. Not the 5 sig warrior as if he was going to correct himself, I mean he played pvp once.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.