Stuck at white screen

MacOs SierraVersion 10.12.2Processor: 3.06 GHz Intel Core iMemory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB

Not sure if the above information is even relevant though.Here is my problem:Upon opening GW2, the game fails to load the screen and it stays completely white. Normally it begins loading at a black screen, but even this process is skipped over. I can actually interact with the things in the game, and I can even take a picture of the game and it will show me that it is loading everything. . . but it still shows a white screen when I'm actually trying to play it.I clicked all around and luckily I began loading in, and I still couldn't see anything. I finally loaded into the heart of the mists, and I still couldn't see anything.This has been happening for 3 days in a row now.I would show the pictures I took but I can't post anything ._.

• 1 year later...

I got help from GW2 Support and they got the problem solved for me. Here is what helped if anyone struggles with the same:

First,

Hold down the Windows button on the keyboard and hit the “R” key.Paste in the following line: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Guild Wars 2Click “OK.”Delete the local.dat file located here.Next,

Navigate to your Guild Wars 2 installation folder.Right-click on "Gw2-64.exe" and select "Create Shortcut."Rename this shortcut to "Guild Wars 2 Repair."Right-click on this shortcut and select "Properties."Edit the "Target" line to include -repair at the end. Note: Please make sure -repair is outside of the quotes-- Correctly Formatted Example: "C:\Games\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe" -repair-- Incorrectly Formatted Example: "C:\Games\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe -repair"Once completed, click "Ok" to save your changes. If you get an error trying to save, your target line may not have the correct format. Please try Step 5 again.Right-click "Guild Wars 2 Repair" and select "Run as Administrator."Allow the repair to run and once completed, right-click "Gw2-64.exe" or your Guild Wars 2 Shortcut and select "Run as Administrator."

Once completed, please try starting Guild Wars 2 again.