Chuka and Chanoawat - Uncraftable

If you salvaged The Ambush, but you now do not have the Spirit of the Ambush in your character's inventory, your bank or the inventory of any other character on your account, then perhaps it bugged out when going into your inventory or you mistakenly discarded it.

You might want to open a ticket with Customer Service to see about reacquiring the Spirit of the Ambush. Good Luck!

@Krypto.2069 said:If you salvaged The Ambush, but you now do not have the Spirit of the Ambush in your character's inventory, your bank or the inventory of any other character on your account, then perhaps it bugged out when going into your inventory or you mistakenly discarded it.

You might want to open a ticket with Customer Service to see about reacquiring the Spirit of the Ambush. Good Luck!

or accidentally sold it ...

@Drecien.4508 said:Hmmm I thought any item that was discarded was available, chests, spirits etc... Usually not appearing if said item was still in inventory somewhere. Unless it is bugged?

From my experience they appear as long as they are not in your inventory. That was the case for items used to craft HOPE.

They are also not entirely consistent. For example all the jars for Frostfang are still available for me to buy despite having finished Frostfang months ago.

Archived