"The Jungle Provides" quest is just insufferable

https://i.imgur.com/Gdq4p71.jpg

• The pre-boss quest progress bars regarding control of certain parts of the tree are completely inaccurate.
  • The Stavemaster intro cinematic was broken and consisted of half a sentence followed by Stavemaster walking slowly down a bridge.
  • The quarters for this fight are completely inadequate for moving around and dodging the massive OHKO black hole move.
  • I fell off the platform trying to dodge and it reset his entire healthbar from 13%.
  • I've been stuck in this fight for half an hour and I have no conceivable way of killing him because, as a melee hero, I need to stand next next to him to attack, but his only move will instantly murder me for being infront of him, which (due to being either in the corner of a small platform or on a bridge) is either one of two positions or the only position I can be in to do damage.

gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmaregaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmaregaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmaregaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmaregaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare gaze into nightmare

edit: i don't know if this is a bug or how you're supposed to win, but if you just run around throwing pots of toxin at the dude, it stunlocks him to death.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...