WvW 2017 | What Is Left Of

GoQ.1048

@LetoII.3782 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:Warrior needs buffsSo does necro.

Goes without saying

and open BG

BG has 24/7 activity already. They are so active that when a zerg on another server just starts they get smashed over and over until the zerg dissipates. Enemy zergs can not gain momentum, guilds notice, and take the week off. Do you really want to be a part of such a boring server?

@ToPNoP.2493 said:

Goes without saying

and open BG

BG has 24/7 activity already. They are so active that when a zerg on another server just starts they get smashed over and over until the zerg dissipates. Enemy zergs can not gain momentum, guilds notice, and take the week off. Do you really want to be a part of such a boring server?

Trust me: @LetoII.3782 wants no part of BG.

'Open BG' is a meme here

This recorded player was clearly a total noob, I guess from the way how that person played the warrior, id say even a complete game noob with like unter 1k Ap and basically none experience with the game yet, who just wanted to test out WvW and did it for the first time...

Its really ridiculous when you die versus a NPC in WvW in such a laughable way, like this person.But does showing off such videos help us in any kind of way to make it happen, that WvW becomes better? No...

It will make your days maybe once, for the LOLZ, but it won't make WvW great again, other than showign devs, how bad the rifle for warriors is xDId go so far even to see, it woudl be better for Warriors, if ANet removes Rifles from this class completely and replaces the weapon with somethign much better, that makes for the Warriro much more sense as a ranged weapon - SPEARS!!!

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Goes without saying

and open BG

Trust me: @LetoII.3782 wants no part of BG.

'Open BG' is a meme here

Oh haha, guess I missed the punch line. I give it a chuckle not that I'm privy.

Archived