returning player looking for new PvE class

Hi guys,I am looking for class to play atm. I will be focussing on PvE (fractals + want to try raiding). From what I have tried I enjoyed: berserker staff daredevil, power dragonhunter, power reaper + I was thinking about ranger / druid but dk if I find dps ranger that much fun, it feels like its lacking something for me. (Tried those classes in Heart of the Mists)What I am mainly looking for is a class that wont die that quickly, has no problems in world (hero points, events, world bosses etc.), is relatively easy to play and gear up (I don't have much time to play so I want class that I can pick up fast), is "fun" (I know this is different for everyone) and has nice looking skills. I have HoT expansion and will be purchasing PoF soon probably.I don't want strictly meta class... as I said I don't have much time and I play only for fun and to relaxAny tips on what should I play or try?

Out of the classes that you listed, Power Dragonhunter would be your best bet. Power DH is meta for the most part, and performs VERY well in open-world PvE, and is great in Fractals, and if someday you get into Raiding, Power DH is a strong setup there as well. As with the other classes you listed, Reaper is good, but doesn't bring a lot to the team, and in raids you need to offer something to the team. Daredevil is another strong candidate, but I feel you're very dependent on spamming your evades to stay alive and even though you do a lot of damage, there's things in PvE that can catch you up and kill you quickly lol. I don't see a lot of people using core ranger, outside of pure-condi but if you're interested in conditions perhaps it's good? Druid as far as the meta is concerned and seen as the heal-bot for fractals/raids so if you want to heal people, go druid.

So yeah, focus on your DH, it's your best bet for what you're interested in doing, Also, Guardian seems to be the class that remains in the meta, and stays relevant in most if not all other content.

Archived