NEW PVP content in POF??

Nova.3817

@ugrakarma.9416 said:4 Mirage (i dont know)

There's a lot of things about mesmer we'll just never know. We went from some kind of fast casting armor ignoring amazing concept to this why we'll just never know.this skill has been in my mind a lot latelyhttps://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Psychic_Instability

For the thread not even the runes will be making it into spvp for now (from other thread).

@R E F L H E X.8413 said:I'd really love to put the guy that thumbsdowned my post with his team on a psychic instability rollercoaster ride of hugging the floor. That skill and old cry of frustration wouldnt have been a bad ones to release in this aoe spam fest. I'm really in favor of a mesmer makeover.

im pretty sure its just a troll as someone has thumbs downed every comment

@ugrakarma.9416 said:considering that many of the new elite specs are around pvp / wvw, consider this an pvp update.

1 Deadeye (WvW)2 Firebrand (WvW/Pvp)3 Holosmith (perhaps Pve?)4 Mirage (i dont know)5 Renegade (WvW/Pvp)6 Scourge (WvW/Pvp)7 Soulbeast (i dont know)8 Spellbreaker (Pvp/WvW)9 Weaver (seems Pve)

Spellbreaker scourge and holosmith will be the only specs usable in pvp.

@Darek.1836 said:

@ugrakarma.9416 said:considering that many of the new elite specs are around pvp / wvw, consider this an pvp update.

1 Deadeye (WvW)2 Firebrand (WvW/Pvp)3 Holosmith (perhaps Pve?)4 Mirage (i dont know)5 Renegade (WvW/Pvp)6 Scourge (WvW/Pvp)7 Soulbeast (i dont know)8 Spellbreaker (Pvp/WvW)9 Weaver (seems Pve)

Spellbreaker scourge and holosmith will be the only specs usable in pvp.

I think Soulbeast will be viable. It won't be considered as meta as druid because druid played properly is so strong for teams. But solo Q I think you can run Soulbeast and be an effective power burst. Might be worth more than having a pet since the pets seem to love dying to traps and wells or whatever.

But really, only time will tell. Community only got a short taste. Going to be a while before we really see everything they come up with.

That's so wrong. For example:

Deadeye - might be a gimmck in WvW, designed to challenge PS wari in PvE.

Firebrand - designed to challenge boonshare chrono on perma quickness in raids.

Renegade - pure buttom tier garbage for PvP, probably offensive support-ish for PvE content.

Most of them are probably PvE-focused that happen to work in PvP if we're lucky.

Archived