Is it possible to disable the reward tracks????

Aeolus.3615

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:So, i find the rewards tracks anoying since i dont care about materials nor rewards is there any way to disable it???

Just mail me everything not account bound.

That would be a tremendous amount of work.And if you're really hard up i'll give you 5 bucks to shovel my driveway

Gl with that. I moved south 24 years ago to avoid that.

@Mylerian.9176 said:Look if you do not want your rewards I will happily take them off of your hands. ;)

i would gadly to give u even my stable 11 pips.. i dont need those as well..

@Strider Pj.2193, actually ive donated arround worth 600 gold mats to some random player on WvW a few weaks ago, he was not even from my server :\, ive donated a precursors even on the past the one to make the bifrost..

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Mylerian.9176 said:Look if you do not want your rewards I will happily take them off of your hands. ;)

i would gadly to give u even my stable 11 pips.. i dont need those as well..

@Strider Pj.2193, actually ive donated arround worth 600 gold mats to some random player on WvW a few weaks ago, he was not even from my server :\, ive donated a precursors even on the past the one to make the bifrost..

Hats off to you man. I am mostly joking though I wouldn't return the mail lol.

You aren't the first one to note this. I just don't see the functionality elsewhere in the game....

@Strider Pj.2193, at least Anet needs to add a more simple reward track for those who do not need all the freebies, some extra wxp, and minimal stuff that would not result the chests inside bags inside chest redundancy, its like opening those russian dolls with another several dolls inside...(matryoshka dolls).

Theres a huge placebo behind the reward system, most just cant see it and get blinded by it.

I see his point, though. At some point you are just there for the fights; account bound mats are just trash, you can max out your armor and weapon reward sets, and then what is worth opening in the reward tracks? 99% of players do not have this problems, but the 1% would probably really appreciate an 'Off' button.

@Aeolus.3615 said:@Strider Pj.2193, at least Anet needs to add a more simple reward track for those who do not need all the freebies, some extra wxp, and minimal stuff that would not result the chests inside bags inside chest redundancy, its like opening those russian dolls with another several dolls inside...(matryoshka dolls).

Theres a huge placebo behind the reward system, most just cant see it and get blinded by it.

I like the idea of a track more focused on WxP or easy to stack stuff.

Something that has been mentioned before on the forum, making a couple of reward tracks (or retro fitting some existing) to give more specialized rewards. For ex:

• WXP track
  • Tomes track (for new players, and for pve players that are starved for those)
  • Specific Mats track

Etc, instead of getting a little bit of everything on every track, let us pick a track to decide what we want to focus on. That way there could be a own WXP track that doesn't give anything but extra bunches of WXP instead of items. You might have to click a bunch of liquid wxp containers though.

At this point I don't even know what track I'm on, because it honestly doesn't matter much.

Archived