Q broken.

Rufo.3716

• ArenaNet Staff

@Rufo.3716 said:Keep getting Q pops, everybody accepts, then it just sits there, doesn't go to map selection screen just sits there until it puts you back in the Q. Rinse and repeat, can't get a game to start.

1) Is this is ranked or unranked?2) How do you know everyone accepted? Are all 10 boxes checked before it kicks you back to queue?

Thanks for the info

Having the exact same issue, unranked, queue pops, select accept, all 10 boxes are checked, it hangs on Match REady screen for ages - which means we can't type in guild or anyway (Why is that BTW, that is an annoying feature) and then it requeues you - just had this happen 4 times in a row and now I give up...gonna go blob on the couch with a few shows I think...

Same thing happened to us. We tried 3 men queue and then 4 men queue, it popped and 10 ppl accepted, then after staying there for a long time it just disappeared and we're back to queue. Entire map of heart of mist was filled with ppl sitting there waiting for queue while we were at it.

Edit #1: Just tried again, apparently solo Q works, but as soon as I party with another person it no longer works. 10 checkmarks, nothing happens, placed back to que.

Archived