List of the new links for NA?

Jeknar.6184

For what I've gathered so far, it seens to be:

BlackgateSea of Sorrow's + Borlis PassYak's Bend + Anvil RockMaguuma + Devona's RestStormbluff Isle + Gate of MadnessFort Aspenwood + Ferguson's CrossingDragonbrand + Isle of Janthir + KainengHenge of Denravi + Sanctum of Rall + Eredon TerraceCrystal Desert + DarkhavenNorthern Shiverpeaks + Sorrow's FurnaceTarnished Coast + Ehmry BayJade Quarry

Not sure about T1, but all the others were confirmed by players from T2 and T4 (While I'm on T3).

Apparently they forgot about HoD and CD, both have the same links for another 2 months.

Also apparently HoD and DB were TIED last week in victory points which is why T3 is virtually the same, I honestly didden't even know this could happen, why isn't there some sort of tiebreaker in place? It kind of messes up the idea of a 1-up-1-down system doesn't it?

@Nomad.4301 said:Apparently they forgot about HoD and CD, both have the same links for another 2 months.

Also apparently HoD and DB were TIED last week in victory points which is why T3 is virtually the same, I honestly didden't even know this could happen, why isn't there some sort of tiebreaker in place? It kind of messes up the idea of a 1-up-1-down system doesn't it?

i think its ok if the links cover the timezone gap.

also it's rare to tie. so i think th is week is the tie breaker.

@Nomad.4301 said:Apparently they forgot about HoD and CD, both have the same links for another 2 months.

there's no 1-up-1-down on the week of relinks

@henchmen.1856 said:

Then why NSP, who lost T3 last week is on T4 as green? Or SBI who lost on T1 is on T2 as green? Or YB, who won T2 and is on T1 as red? Or CD, who won T4 is on T3 as red?And if you gonna tell me they used glicko for those placement, I'll just roll on the floor laughing my ass off about how naive you would be to belive in that,

@henchmen.1856 said:

Correct. Matchmaking falls back on Glicko for relinks. Also, there is no tiebreaker. When 1u1d was implemented, it was posted that servers keep their place if there is a tie. The winner of the tier below does not move up.

@Jeknar.6184 said:

Then why NSP, who lost T3 last week is on T4 as green? Or Mag who lost on T1 is on T2 as green? Or YB, who won T2 and is on T1 as red? Or CD, who won T4 is on T3 as red?And if you gonna tell me they used glicko for those placement, I'll just roll on the floor laughing my kitten off about how naive you would be to belive in that,

Fairly sure Mag was in T2 Last week, but I began blocking that whole experience 2 months ago so I could be wrong ;)

@Chaba.5410 said:

Correct. Matchmaking falls back on Glicko for relinks. Also, there is no tiebreaker. When 1u1d was implemented, it was posted that servers keep their place if there is a tie. The winner of the tier below does not move up.

Chaba, I don't think Glicko been used ever since 1u1d was implemented... Every week post relinks had the exact same placement that would have happened with 1u1d (And this one is no exception). I find hard to belive glicko pulled the exact same placements 1u1d would.

@Jeknar.6184 said:

Then why NSP, who lost T3 last week is on T4 as green? Or Mag who lost on T1 is on T2 as green? Or YB, who won T2 and is on T1 as red? Or CD, who won T4 is on T3 as red?And if you gonna tell me they used glicko for those placement, I'll just roll on the floor laughing my kitten off about how naive you would be to belive in that,

ok i'll roll on the floor laughing cos mag is blue this week not green and weren't even in t1 last week.

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:

Fairly sure Mag was in T2 Last week, but I began blocking that whole experience 2 months ago so I could be wrong ;)

Oh you are right. It's actually SBI who was on T1. And in fact it's them who are green on T2 atm.

@henchmen.1856 said:

ok i'll roll on the floor laughing cos mag is blue this week not green and weren't even in t1 last week.

Ironically, despite I've made the wrong assumption about mag (which actually was SBI on T1 at that time), you just prove myself correct since they lost to YB (who moved up to T1) and remained on T2 as blue, just as any server who get second place on 1u1d model.

@Jeknar.6184 said:

Ironically, despite I've made the wrong assumption about mag (which actually was SBI on T1 at that time), you just prove myself correct since they lost to YB (who moved up to T1) and remained on T2 as blue, just as any server who get second place on 1u1d model.

then why is fa red vs mag when fa didnt win t3 last week? also, pretty sure mag didnt face yb last week.

devs have already said that they use glicko for relink week. no source since old forum is gone but the facts speaks for themselves.

Archived