What's the Status on JQ conspiracy - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What's the Status on JQ conspiracy

13>

Comments

  • Evolute.6239Evolute.6239 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 24, 2017

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @Evolute.6239 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @ThunderPanda.1872 said:

    @jialelin.2968 said:

    @henchmen.1856 said:

    @DeWolfe.2174 said:

    @jialelin.2968 said:

    @ThunderPanda.1872 said:
    In case you haven’t been reading. The problem was never JQ SEA. It’s JQ NA and Oceanic.

    JQ NA TZ Guilds : SF OnS FLUX CLAM MUSA HzH TPA(TPA 24hr raid) => 7 Guilds :o
    BG NA TZ Guilds : KnT XvX Rev Kis => 4 Guilds B)
    JQ ocx have InS 20 plus Guild Members running

    Wat Server Can run 7 Guilds during NA tz ? nope! only JQ. Isn't??

    LOL But why JQ 7 guilds running NA and still bm no ehough ???

    BG like small NA. It's not stack

    Just fyi guilds =/= actual population.

    but 7 na guilds (and the ocx/sea guilds) + massive pug population = jq

    tpa raid with 10 people but will have 40+ pugs following

    come on " clear-headed........
    TPA running 50 man full squad and map Q 22 yesterday . still not ehough for JQ ??????

    It’s first day of reset and it’s holiday season. You also do realise it’s the largest SEA guild of the server that runs 10-15 people and 3 other 100% completely dead maps that has 0 activities?

    Amd now you may wonder why ppt is so high. Because it’s t4 and cloud fly is the champion in ppt.

    So, we are to take your word for that despite the 'visual evidence' of the queues, yet, a BG player saying that guilds have left and population has decreased, is met with scorn and ridicule despite the visual evidence.

    Got it.

    I mean.. even if that was the case and BG lost population.. BG itself continues to stomp T1 with high KDA. That's a fact. So you wont find empathy from many (any? lol) players about BG's "player loss" plight.

    Compare "bg has lost guilds" and still holds a very steady #1 position in T1 with 2.0+ KDA and some of the highest PPT across all WvW host servers, and "jq has lost guilds" where they can't compete in T1 anymore and have steadily fallen to a T2/T3 server despite having high KDA.

    Yet both are full and linkless, despite showing very different results.

    Yesterday was pretty pathetic for NA prime. JQ had zero map queues until one hour in, and zero people pinned on home red BL. Literally owned zero structures or camps there. You can blame holidays, but that wasnt the case on any other "full" server.

    JQ is asking for sympathy. BG isn't. BG isn't asking to be opened.

    JQ didn't even merit a link. Maybe that should tell you that you aren't as empty as you think.

    But again, the victim card that is is all Anets conspiracy.

    I don't think theres a conspiracy. I think JQ just has an extremely active EU/SEA in comparison to other servers (other than bg), but a much weaker NA prime compared to other servers (almost all actually lol but ESPECIALLY in comparison to other "full" servers), but the SEA especially keeps us full status because very few servers can compete with our 3 AM k-train.

    BG shouldnt ask to be opened, you're first in nearly all categories. JQ is not. Stop trying to pretend they're the same.

  • @Evolute.6239 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @Evolute.6239 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @ThunderPanda.1872 said:

    @jialelin.2968 said:

    @henchmen.1856 said:

    @DeWolfe.2174 said:

    @jialelin.2968 said:

    @ThunderPanda.1872 said:
    In case you haven’t been reading. The problem was never JQ SEA. It’s JQ NA and Oceanic.

    JQ NA TZ Guilds : SF OnS FLUX CLAM MUSA HzH TPA(TPA 24hr raid) => 7 Guilds :o
    BG NA TZ Guilds : KnT XvX Rev Kis => 4 Guilds B)
    JQ ocx have InS 20 plus Guild Members running

    Wat Server Can run 7 Guilds during NA tz ? nope! only JQ. Isn't??

    LOL But why JQ 7 guilds running NA and still bm no ehough ???

    BG like small NA. It's not stack

    Just fyi guilds =/= actual population.

    but 7 na guilds (and the ocx/sea guilds) + massive pug population = jq

    tpa raid with 10 people but will have 40+ pugs following

    come on " clear-headed........
    TPA running 50 man full squad and map Q 22 yesterday . still not ehough for JQ ??????

    It’s first day of reset and it’s holiday season. You also do realise it’s the largest SEA guild of the server that runs 10-15 people and 3 other 100% completely dead maps that has 0 activities?

    Amd now you may wonder why ppt is so high. Because it’s t4 and cloud fly is the champion in ppt.

    So, we are to take your word for that despite the 'visual evidence' of the queues, yet, a BG player saying that guilds have left and population has decreased, is met with scorn and ridicule despite the visual evidence.

    Got it.

    I mean.. even if that was the case and BG lost population.. BG itself continues to stomp T1 with high KDA. That's a fact. So you wont find empathy from many (any? lol) players about BG's "player loss" plight.

    Compare "bg has lost guilds" and still holds a very steady #1 position in T1 with 2.0+ KDA and some of the highest PPT across all WvW host servers, and "jq has lost guilds" where they can't compete in T1 anymore and have steadily fallen to a T2/T3 server despite having high KDA.

    Yet both are full and linkless, despite showing very different results.

    Yesterday was pretty pathetic for NA prime. JQ had zero map queues until one hour in, and zero people pinned on home red BL. Literally owned zero structures or camps there. You can blame holidays, but that wasnt the case on any other "full" server.

    JQ is asking for sympathy. BG isn't. BG isn't asking to be opened.

    JQ didn't even merit a link. Maybe that should tell you that you aren't as empty as you think.

    But again, the victim card that is is all Anets conspiracy.

    I don't think theres a conspiracy. I think JQ just has an extremely active EU/SEA in comparison to other servers (other than bg), but a much weaker NA prime compared to other servers (almost all actually lol but ESPECIALLY in comparison to other "full" servers), but the SEA especially keeps us full status because very few servers can compete with our 3 AM k-train.

    BG shouldnt ask to be opened, you're first in nearly all categories. JQ is not. Stop trying to pretend they're the same.

    N/A does not even care or give a kitten dam about JQ at all . much less even care or give a kitten with server links or wvw any more at all . given the fact we all in N/A know anet will never fix or give this game mode any thing at all. it is dead you all on the E/U side are not bright enough to get the hit or idea .

  • morrolan.9608morrolan.9608 Member ✭✭✭

    @Baroness.9506 said:
    It has always been the same case though, its not a story of numbers so much, the top servers all have the same round a bout playerbase. But there is a massive skill difference in those leading the pugs and the types of guilds on those servers.

    BGs tactics are to run and hide behind siege unless you have overwhelming numbers, so no skill difference at all with other servers.

  • Roxanne.6140Roxanne.6140 Member ✭✭✭

    Poor dewolfe, fighting the good fight and the same fight I saw one year ago rofl! The current wvw management seems to have undermined what competition is, or perhaps it never existed without a wallet to open before. It's just a game, nothing is going to change just because you are mad. Just take it easy, cya in a year's time. Gotta get my doom on.

  • Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Evolute.6239 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @Evolute.6239 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @ThunderPanda.1872 said:

    @jialelin.2968 said:

    @henchmen.1856 said:

    @DeWolfe.2174 said:

    @jialelin.2968 said:

    @ThunderPanda.1872 said:
    In case you haven’t been reading. The problem was never JQ SEA. It’s JQ NA and Oceanic.

    JQ NA TZ Guilds : SF OnS FLUX CLAM MUSA HzH TPA(TPA 24hr raid) => 7 Guilds :o
    BG NA TZ Guilds : KnT XvX Rev Kis => 4 Guilds B)
    JQ ocx have InS 20 plus Guild Members running

    Wat Server Can run 7 Guilds during NA tz ? nope! only JQ. Isn't??

    LOL But why JQ 7 guilds running NA and still bm no ehough ???

    BG like small NA. It's not stack

    Just fyi guilds =/= actual population.

    but 7 na guilds (and the ocx/sea guilds) + massive pug population = jq

    tpa raid with 10 people but will have 40+ pugs following

    come on " clear-headed........
    TPA running 50 man full squad and map Q 22 yesterday . still not ehough for JQ ??????

    It’s first day of reset and it’s holiday season. You also do realise it’s the largest SEA guild of the server that runs 10-15 people and 3 other 100% completely dead maps that has 0 activities?

    Amd now you may wonder why ppt is so high. Because it’s t4 and cloud fly is the champion in ppt.

    So, we are to take your word for that despite the 'visual evidence' of the queues, yet, a BG player saying that guilds have left and population has decreased, is met with scorn and ridicule despite the visual evidence.

    Got it.

    I mean.. even if that was the case and BG lost population.. BG itself continues to stomp T1 with high KDA. That's a fact. So you wont find empathy from many (any? lol) players about BG's "player loss" plight.

    Compare "bg has lost guilds" and still holds a very steady #1 position in T1 with 2.0+ KDA and some of the highest PPT across all WvW host servers, and "jq has lost guilds" where they can't compete in T1 anymore and have steadily fallen to a T2/T3 server despite having high KDA.

    Yet both are full and linkless, despite showing very different results.

    Yesterday was pretty pathetic for NA prime. JQ had zero map queues until one hour in, and zero people pinned on home red BL. Literally owned zero structures or camps there. You can blame holidays, but that wasnt the case on any other "full" server.

    JQ is asking for sympathy. BG isn't. BG isn't asking to be opened.

    JQ didn't even merit a link. Maybe that should tell you that you aren't as empty as you think.

    But again, the victim card that is is all Anets conspiracy.

    I don't think theres a conspiracy. I think JQ just has an extremely active EU/SEA in comparison to other servers (other than bg), but a much weaker NA prime compared to other servers (almost all actually lol but ESPECIALLY in comparison to other "full" servers), but the SEA especially keeps us full status because very few servers can compete with our 3 AM k-train.

    BG shouldnt ask to be opened, you're first in nearly all categories. JQ is not. Stop trying to pretend they're the same.

    You may not, have the JQ people in here do.

    I agree about BG not being opened. So do the members who have posted here. Don't throw that red herring out there. Don't waste the bandwidth.

    I don't think JQ is the same. Anet feels they are close enough to not be opened nor have a link.

    I am not making this personal. Quote where I have.

    What others are asking for is to allow what has cheesed off the whole player base to openly happen again. Great idea.

    Thank You for the {MEME}

  • morrolan.9608morrolan.9608 Member ✭✭✭

    @radiantbliss.6875 said:
    You are making all kinds of incorrect assumptions. Stop drinking whatever koolaid you are drinking (I will say this every time we talk until you listen). It's not about advantage of BG. You honestly think we sit in a dark room cackling about how we can defeat all the servers and stay in t1?

    Your server do try to manipulate the matchup to stay in T1 even when its obvious what BG is doing is bad for the mode as a whole. BG is in it for BG and the rest of WvW can burn.

  • @morrolan.9608 said:
    Your server do try to manipulate the matchup to stay in T1 even when its obvious what BG is doing is bad for the mode as a whole. BG is in it for BG and the rest of WvW can burn.

    Tinfoil hat much? What manipulation have we done? Or are we about to bring up Season 1, it's been how long and people are still chewing on that bone.

    [KiS] is a hostage situation. Pls send help.

  • Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

    All I get out of this thread is that JQ is the new DB.

  • morrolan.9608morrolan.9608 Member ✭✭✭

    @radiantbliss.6875 said:

    @morrolan.9608 said:
    Your server do try to manipulate the matchup to stay in T1 even when its obvious what BG is doing is bad for the mode as a whole. BG is in it for BG and the rest of WvW can burn.

    Tinfoil hat much? What manipulation have we done? Or are we about to bring up Season 1, it's been how long and people are still chewing on that bone.

    You're manipulating the matchup to keep SOS there for one thing.

  • @morrolan.9608 said:
    You're manipulating the matchup to keep SOS there for one thing.

    LOLWUT

    Okay, for a second I thought you were being serious. I get it now, trollpost. 100% baited me. GG.

    [KiS] is a hostage situation. Pls send help.

  • @adammantium.8031 said:
    JQ tried to game the system to open up and get more guilds to come in, to give their drivers a break, refresh their rosters, and bolster their coverage, and challenge Blackgate with more even population.
    They've not been opened, which is a shame IMO. Would've been some good fights.

    And regardless of anything else, Anet should note that there was a large and coordinated boycott of their game in order to "fix" the game to play it the way they wanted to. When your playerbase goes to those lengths, whether you agree with it or not, something is wrong.

    yeah, nah. JQ doesn't want to fight BG, even with a link / opening they'd still want to float t2 and t3.

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    wvwstats.com for wvw activity in your server.

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • Vermillion.4061Vermillion.4061 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 24, 2017

    @Sovereign.1093 said:
    wvwstats.com for wvw activity in your server.

    JQ basically doing well in EU/OCX/SEA without a link with NA basically dead because of the tank, basically explains why they don't have a link because of the super stacked off prime coverage compared to other servers. :shrug:

  • SkyShroud.2865SkyShroud.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 24, 2017

    Would love to fight JQ SEA next week, if possible to stay in same tier. Fought DB's map queue with non-map queue ytd, alongside (guild tagless) BB, it was fun.

    PS: Please tank.

    Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

    --

    Explanations of WvW Structures & Populations Issues

  • shagwell.1349shagwell.1349 Member ✭✭✭

    The funny part about this situation is that you brought this on yourself. You gambled and stacked servers for years because "PPT". Anet can't repair the damage you did to your servers in the last five years. You never cared for balanced wvw fights, you wanted easy wins and stacked one server after another which made people quit in the long run. Where BG could keep most of the population, thanks to Anets stupid intervention by opening a full server more than once, JQ failed here. I don't know why Anet favored BG over all other servers but don't expect that to change. They won't open JQ (or any other full server ) until people transfer off in masses.
    Good luck waiting, it won't happen.

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    take a break. then play again after a month. things may change by then

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • Kaiser.9873Kaiser.9873 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 24, 2017

    @Loosmaster.8263 said:

    @Xslare.8735 said:
    It's actually really sad that the group that knows the least about what's going on are the JQ pugs themselves, even second to ANet.

    What's even more sad is Anet using BG as a unit of measure for the rest of the servers. Something is amiss here, lol.

    This is exactly the issue. Like if you are 1/2 BG does that equate to a link that is 3/4 FC? What kind of game has a "BG" as a unit of measure?

    Can servers skew other servers with alt accounts? Like log in for an hour of WvW on your alt, and count that as host population on enemy server? Because what a troll move that would be.

  • LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Jaywalking is illegal

    In most of the US you can jaywalk with impunity, unless you are foolish enough to do so directly in front of a cop, sit on his hood on the way by, and take a swig of your beer.

    JQ made it's attempt un-ignorable by authorities

    [HUNT] the predatory instinct

  • atheria.2837atheria.2837 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 24, 2017

    @X T D.6458 said:
    Ok a few things here...

    First, stop posting screen shots of queues and trying to pass it off as some kind of evidence. Lets face it, people cherry pick the times and numbers they want to display so it favors their talking points.

    Second, unless you have the data for your entire server, at all times, you need to stop acting as if what you see in WvW during your playtime, is the only thing that is relevant. Just because you might not see a queue during your playtime does not mean ANYTHING, it does not mean that your server should not be closed.

    Third, knock it off with the ridiculous conspiracy theories. If I want to see a bunch of made up stories, trying to pass off as news, with no evidence to back it up I'll watch CNN.

    Fourth, maybe some people on JQ should put aside their egos, stop with the politics, and just play.

    Now we wait for thread to close.

    They can warn those who derailed the thread - it's not necessary to close it - been there, done that.

    That said, this is about true balance and bad situations that are destroying the integrity of WvW.

  • 50 man blobs 24/7? Bro, it's not 2013 anymore. No server has that, even BG. But .... uh, good salt, I guess?

  • Ubi.4136Ubi.4136 Member ✭✭✭✭

    There are 50 man blobs in every tier. Sure, it may only be 35 in a guild and the 15 following may not be in squad, but every tier is fielding 50 man blobs. I didn't say you had a 50 man blob 24 hours a day, I said being able to field a 50 man blob 24 hours a day. Hell, TC is the host server, and even EBay has more people in WvW than we do.

    Lost in the Maguuma (TC)
    For the geographically challenged, yes, Tarnished Coast is located IN the Maguuma Jungle.

  • SkyShroud.2865SkyShroud.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2017

    @Ubi.4136 said:
    There are 50 men blobs in every tier. Sure, it may only be 35 in a guild and the 15 following may not be in the squad, but every tier is fielding 50 men blobs. I didn't say you had a 50 men blob running 24 hours a day, I said being able to field at least one 50 men blob at some point everyday. Hell, TC is the host server, and even EBay has more people in WvW than we do.

    Corrected.

    Though the previous reply meant almost 24 hours which is quite a major difference from at some point everyday.

    Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

    --

    Explanations of WvW Structures & Populations Issues

  • BG fears a JQ server with a full wvw pop. This fear runs deep from historic kitten kickings in the past.

  • Look at all these crybabies... boo hoo hoo 😂

    Guild wars 3 when?

  • Ubi.4136Ubi.4136 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Eremes Guile.1480 said:
    Look at all these crybabies... boo hoo hoo 😂

    I'm guessing by crybabies, you are referring to the T1/2 server who complained they couldn't field enough people to face BG, and that Anet was being unfair and picking on them? So they tanked on purpose so they could face T4 population servers.

    Lost in the Maguuma (TC)
    For the geographically challenged, yes, Tarnished Coast is located IN the Maguuma Jungle.

  • jul.7602jul.7602 Member ✭✭✭

    Maybe JQ shouldn't have published their blackout because Anet probably kept an eye on it.

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2017

    jq has the numbers to fight bg. bg just fights based on the game mechanics. its like bringing a knife in a gun fight. and bg has the guns.

    if jq decides to play based on the game mechanics, then they themselves may take top1. or top 2.

    what they can do to avoid boredome is ask the other com for some open field fights. or asked for a split group skrim at middle isle.

    30 minutes of that to an hour would satiate the bloodlust

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • Klipso.8653Klipso.8653 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2017

    @radiantbliss.6875 said:
    You honestly think we sit in a dark room cackling about how we can defeat all the servers and stay in t1?

    I thought we still did this, my bad

    -Balwarc [ICoa]

  • Grim West.3194Grim West.3194 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2017

    A lot of JQ haters in this thread.

    Me thinks you all work for ArenaNet...

    Punishing JQ when they are clearly not the problem pretty much proves it.

  • Evolute.6239Evolute.6239 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2017

    @Sovereign.1093 said:
    jq has the numbers to fight bg. bg just fights based on the game mechanics. its like bringing a knife in a gun fight. and bg has the guns.

    if jq decides to play based on the game mechanics, then they themselves may take top1. or top 2.

    what they can do to avoid boredome is ask the other com for some open field fights. or asked for a split group skrim at middle isle.

    30 minutes of that to an hour would satiate the bloodlust

    JQ can't pull more than 1 map queue and you think they can fight BG currently? lol

    Even with a non-stop 24/7 K-train JQ can't win every skirmish in T4.

  • Sylvyn.4750Sylvyn.4750 Member ✭✭✭

    @Baroness.9506 said:

    Given, BG has Mez U Up, but other than that, we have pretty solid drivers all round, with some of them doing some big hours. When people mention JQ, there has NEVER, in my opinion been a decent driver on JQ EVER. I mean, i hear "Cloudfly" and "Malevolent Omen" and i ROFLMLFAOLOLZ and then 1 push.

    JQ had BoRP at least up until a few months ago, pretty much the top GvG guild around at the time.

  • Klipso.8653Klipso.8653 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Sylvyn.4750 said:

    @Baroness.9506 said:

    Given, BG has Mez U Up, but other than that, we have pretty solid drivers all round, with some of them doing some big hours. When people mention JQ, there has NEVER, in my opinion been a decent driver on JQ EVER. I mean, i hear "Cloudfly" and "Malevolent Omen" and i ROFLMLFAOLOLZ and then 1 push.

    JQ had BoRP at least up until a few months ago, pretty much the top GvG guild around at the time.

    The BoRP hammer train touched me in bad ways

    -Balwarc [ICoa]

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Evolute.6239 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:
    jq has the numbers to fight bg. bg just fights based on the game mechanics. its like bringing a knife in a gun fight. and bg has the guns.

    if jq decides to play based on the game mechanics, then they themselves may take top1. or top 2.

    what they can do to avoid boredome is ask the other com for some open field fights. or asked for a split group skrim at middle isle.

    30 minutes of that to an hour would satiate the bloodlust

    JQ can't pull more than 1 map queue and you think they can fight BG currently? lol

    Even with a non-stop 24/7 K-train JQ can't win every skirmish in T4.

    yes.

    its not.like the k train is really trying to win in t4. just easy objectives. killing players less than them. etc.

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • @Klipso.8653 said:

    @radiantbliss.6875 said:
    You honestly think we sit in a dark room cackling about how we can defeat all the servers and stay in t1?

    I thought we still did this, my bad

    I don't know, but I see a lot of BG flexing their kitten over staying in t1, best server NA, and um ... teq first kill?

    Power > Condition

  • X T D.6458X T D.6458 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @ThunderPanda.1872 said:

    @Klipso.8653 said:

    @radiantbliss.6875 said:
    You honestly think we sit in a dark room cackling about how we can defeat all the servers and stay in t1?

    I thought we still did this, my bad

    I don't know, but I see a lot of BG flexing their kitten over staying in t1, best server NA, and um ... teq first kill?

    Maybe we should intentionally lose and pay a visit to the other tiers eh? I'm sure everyone would looooooove that...

    Somewhere chasing bags....

  • ThunderPanda.1872ThunderPanda.1872 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2017

    @X T D.6458 said:

    @ThunderPanda.1872 said:

    @Klipso.8653 said:

    @radiantbliss.6875 said:
    You honestly think we sit in a dark room cackling about how we can defeat all the servers and stay in t1?

    I thought we still did this, my bad

    I don't know, but I see a lot of BG flexing their kitten over staying in t1, best server NA, and um ... teq first kill?

    Maybe we should intentionally lose and pay a visit to the other tiers eh? I'm sure everyone would looooooove that...

    Lol

    @radiantbliss.6875 said:
    You honestly think we sit in a dark room cackling about how we can defeat all the servers and stay in t1?

    >

    Power > Condition

  • Nuka Cola.8520Nuka Cola.8520 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 27, 2017

    All i can say is that roaming is as bad as i've ever seen it since 2012. its completely impossible to roam late night cuz bottom tier servers go to bed at 9pm. And during the day, you rarely to ever find anyone. I would've never imagined saying this, but i miss BG. At least they have people roaming past 9pm aka grannies bed time.

  • Trajan.4953Trajan.4953 Member ✭✭✭

    @Nuka Cola.8520 said:
    All i can say is that roaming is as bad as i've ever seen it since 2012. its completely impossible to roam late night cuz bottom tier servers go to bed at 9pm. And during the day, you rarely to ever find anyone. I would've never imagined saying this, but i miss BG. At least they have people roaming past 9pm aka grannies bed time.

    "Roaming" has never ever been useful or beneficial to this game mode unless they are a scout.

    All a "Roamer" does is gank on a cheese build and chest thump while not being able to cut it in SPVP.

    hehehe let's get the party started

  • X T D.6458X T D.6458 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Trajan.4953 said:

    @Nuka Cola.8520 said:
    All i can say is that roaming is as bad as i've ever seen it since 2012. its completely impossible to roam late night cuz bottom tier servers go to bed at 9pm. And during the day, you rarely to ever find anyone. I would've never imagined saying this, but i miss BG. At least they have people roaming past 9pm aka grannies bed time.

    "Roaming" has never ever been useful or beneficial to this game mode unless they are a scout.

    Not true at all. Roamers can be a great help especially in small groups to help pick off people in enemy zergs. Those builds are especially useful for this because they can hit hard and fast, and can disengage just as quickly.

    Somewhere chasing bags....

  • I'm a JQ player, I have been for a long time. I was there for the server highs and the server lows but as much as I love WvW and JQ I haven't played since PoF launched because WvW just isn't fun anymore and honestly Anet can't fix that. Maybe it's not fun because the 3 devs that play WvW are on BG and have a conspiracy OR maybe it's because BG has 7 times the numbers as all the other servers combined. Maybe it's as some of the BG players have said and they are more skilled than the other servers, who knows? The point is only the players can solve the population problem it is impossible for Anet to fix it. Sure Anet could blow up all the servers and start over again but what stops the "top guys" from stacking 1 server again?

    Point is, a lot of people still love this game mode and still play this game mode but no matter what your home server is you have to admit that WvW will die out on it's current course and Anet can't or won't be able to fix that. WvW won't be competetive again until the all the players/guilds take it upon themselves to distribute equally throughout the game mode and not stack one server. Sure, Anet could force that but it wouldn't stick. If it is as some BG players have stated here, and they have monopolized all of the most skilled players then it is up to those players to move on to other servers. Until then it is one server dominating the others. No algorithim that Anet comes up with will fix that. All of us can come on the forums and point fingers at each other and play the blame game or we can all try to fix one of the biggest problems of the game mode together. Just my $0.02.

  • Artaz.3819Artaz.3819 Member ✭✭✭

    JQ still remains as strong as ever during non-peak hours. Reset hours are not an indication of anything as that is only the first 2 hours of every week. In fact, that is a guild recruiting tool if or when JQ server becomes open to trick people to think that JQ would not have queues on open reset hours.

    JQ is currently following Mag's mentality of go for fights (sit in EBG/SMC) and screw the PPT game since winning on PPT means next to nothing (looks at the KTD ratio). Placement in tier/PPT game is not a true indication of server hours population.

    Final note, T1 actually has 2 spots to stay in T1 every single week. BG would have no issues staying in T1 regardless outside of a mass implosion/new MMO release and even then there is a huge consistent PUG roamer population to cover ...

  • Jerry CCH.9816Jerry CCH.9816 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 27, 2017

    @Artaz.3819 said:
    JQ still remains as strong as ever during non-peak hours. Reset hours are not an indication of anything as that is only the first 2 hours of every week. In fact, that is a guild recruiting tool if or when JQ server becomes open to trick people to think that JQ would not have queues on open reset hours.

    JQ is currently following Mag's mentality of go for fights (sit in EBG/SMC) and screw the PPT game since winning on PPT means next to nothing (looks at the KTD ratio). Placement in tier/PPT game is not a true indication of server hours population.

    Final note, T1 actually has 2 spots to stay in T1 every single week. BG would have no issues staying in T1 regardless outside of a mass implosion/new MMO release and even then there is a huge consistent PUG roamer population to cover ...

    Mag have good population cover tho, Mag>JQ=BG
    And welcome Mag comes T1 DEAD Tier next week B)

  • We are closing this thread because Match Up threads are not allowed.

This discussion has been closed.
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.