In-game Events

Lanthun.7251

Because Mad King and Wintersday is just around the corner, makes me start remorsing on some other events I missed. Like the Queen's Gauntlet, the Marionette (if that's how you spell it), etc.. It would be cool to see those two return in a different shape and form (not sure on Gauntlet, I've heard it did come back, but wasn't sure).

Anyone else agree they'd like to see these events come back? What about other ones that passed through you'd like to see?

@Khailyn.6248 said:Queen's jubilee and dragon bash should have come back years ago.

given how these are like super adventure box . and all the problems they had with that by its self . I know on the old forums before they got deleted the devs answered one of them posts . and said them two events will not return due to the problems with them and all the work that is need to be done to them like the super adventure box had to be redone . also too unlike guild wars and some other games this one really hardly has any events at all year round.

I think having year round events in the game was too much of a problem for them to deal with and why they stopped doing them almost as a whole . it will be interesting to see if Mad King and Wintersday even show up this year . which I hope they do I had a few things I want to finish from the mad king thing

Yup, Queens Jubilee, just like wintersday, Mad King, SAB and such is supposed to be the annual event to celebrate the coronation of Queen Jennah. I don't quite understand why we can't celebrate that anymore... Maybe there's a rebellion brooding against the queen that secretly boycots the Queens Gauntlet...

Anyway, I'm ready and waiting for Queens Gauntlet, still have over 400 Queens Gauntlet Entrance tickets

@WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:

@Khailyn.6248 said:Queen's jubilee and dragon bash should have come back years ago.

given how these are like super adventure box . and all the problems they had with that by its self . I know on the old forums before they got deleted the devs answered one of them posts . and said them two events will not return due to the problems with them and all the work that is need to be done to them like the super adventure box had to be redone . also too unlike guild wars and some other games this one really hardly has any events at all year round.

I think having year round events in the game was too much of a problem for them to deal with and why they stopped doing them almost as a whole . it will be interesting to see if Mad King and Wintersday even show up this year . which I hope they do I had a few things I want to finish from the mad king thing

I would honestly be surprised if they didn't return Mad King / Wintersday. What game is a game without holiday events (those two importantly)!

Archived