Soooooooooo

@Cryo knight.2493 said:Idk if it's my computer or the game, but is anyone else getting crashed during pvp? this is getting annoying.

There are other threads about crashing, but they aren't getting any traction.

You can read mine - I have crashed six times in less than three days.

*addendum

Eight times now. Screen freezes, no way to do a thing except reboot.

*re-addendum Ten times now in three days and the third day isn't over yet.

I heard it SEVERAL times in Silverwastes this morning. Crashes galore.

While waiting for a response from other players, be sure to create a support ticket and get in the (holiday) queue for one of ANet's techies to work with you.

A couple of things to try:

• Repair your client.
  • Clear your cache.
  • Tone down your graphics temporarily to the lowest settings to see if that reduces crashing (that narrows down the suspects for a root cause).
  • Turn off sounds temporarily.

@Vayne.8563 said:Is it as annoying as putting a title on a post that says nothing at all about the post so people are forced to click on it to see what it's about?

Are you running GW 2 as an administrator? That's all I got.

No, you're not being forced to click on anything, and i dont see why that remark was necessary. as far as im concerned, i know your choice was your own. and yes, i am running on admin.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:While waiting for a response from other players, be sure to create a support ticket and get in the (holiday) queue for one of ANet's techies to work with you.

A couple of things to try:

• Repair your client.
  • Clear your cache.
  • Tone down your graphics temporarily to the lowest settings to see if that reduces crashing (that narrows down the suspects for a root cause).
  • Turn off sounds temporarily.

I am a computer hardware expert.

All of those things even on a clean system are not helping any of us who have been constantly crashing since the last major patch.

It's not our drivers, cache, graphics or sound.

Interaction with other programs? Maybe but I doubt many are using the exact same programs at the same time, let alone the sameparts.

Memory leak? I am seeing it - drain, drain, drain, and then crash - sometimes even just getting to a ctrl-alt-del to try to just resetGW2 isn't possible, that's how locked up the machine will become.

Network issues that have nothing to do with any client-side operations? Indeed - and the errors we're seeing are indicative of thatand a very unhealthy database that isn't doing what it is told to do.

The 'flashing lights' that have been there since Halloween's patch have not been resolved and are now on every WvW and PvE mapdangerous to those with epilepsy - and migraine producing in many others.

The game isn't healthy. That's a fact borne out by dozens of known issues, non-starting and bugged events, and even miscalculations by thegame itself. :(

I know it can be helped - but first we need to stop blaming the client - and go to the other end that can't keep the info straight to ourcomputers, which can only do what they are told to do.

Crashing like this isn't normal and it's only when I am GW2, sans all other programs, all drivers updated, no viruses or malware, lowest settings, no sound and still lag and skill misfires are happening along with mounts not being mounted, mounts kicking some players off without interaction and skidding on our feet or faces when we're just walking down a road in any game mode.

Archived