i hope anet change the transfer waiting time

Keviin Snow.5760

Pips was the only reason you transfered? Because thats kind of the point of having that limitation to begin with. Also if you transfered on monday (last monday presumably since today is sunday and at the time of posting this there is no part of the world thats monday afaik), you will start getting pips after next friday reset, or 6 days from now.

• 2 weeks later...

well I'm there to make the legendary armors ,I try it in raid , it was a Pain in the Beepand pvp it's seasonal ,so without pips there is no point of me going there ,reward tracks are old , all unlocked

@"Keviin Snow.5760" said:people pay 1800 gems not knowing I have to wait a week or morebefore able to get pipes , anet should put that on Writing ,if i know , I WON"T paid to Transfersince i transfer on Monday , I will have to wait almost 2 weekswhy paid 20 dollars and have to wait

@Keviin Snow.5760 said:well I'm there to make the legendary armors ,I try it in raid , it was a Pain in the Beepand pvp it's seasonal ,so without pips there is no point of me going there ,reward tracks are old , all unlocked

@Keviin Snow.5760 said:people pay 1800 gems not knowing I have to wait a week or morebefore able to get pipes , anet should put that on Writing ,if i know , I WON"T paid to Transfersince i transfer on Monday , I will have to wait almost 2 weekswhy paid 20 dollars and have to wait

It's a lot more effort making them in wvw than raids.

There was a statement somewhere a long time ago explaining how the PIP system worked. You lose up to a maximum of two weeks - current match and one whole match before you start earning. It's a penalty for bandwagonning:-)

Next time, transfer just before reset on Friday, problem solved, only miss one week then.

On the timescale it takes to make them, two weeks is nothing. Welcome to the wvw grind marathon.

Maybe it's changed. Previously you had to play/wait an entire week on the transferred server before you started getting pips again.

I transferred back and forth from EU to NA and back to EU so maybe it's different for regions. (EU WvW is much better imho and the ping difference is 100ms less since the server changed locations.)

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:Guys you do not have to wait a week or two of no pips. it's the total number of game time, not the days you log in. @.@

That's not how it works unless they changed it recently.

i transfered monday got it on wednesday. well, i do play 6 to 8 hours sometimes.

last time i transfered, like a month ago i had to wait 1,5 weeks and i did play more then 8 hours per day.

@MUDse.7623 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:Guys you do not have to wait a week or two of no pips. it's the total number of game time, not the days you log in. @.@

That's not how it works unless they changed it recently.

i transfered monday got it on wednesday. well, i do play 6 to 8 hours sometimes.

last time i transfered, like a month ago i had to wait 1,5 weeks and i did play more then 8 hours per day.

Ya I'm pr sure it's still this way. You have to be on a server for a full matchup before you are a "citizen" of the server

Archived