How do I start Cathedral of Zephyrs Event?

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@"mercury ranique.2170" said:
This is the event that triggers the chain.

Saw that already but I see no one near there or no events near there to do or start.almost 4 hours now to get a single hero point.I just want the 100% completion.

Well you have to do the chain. Ask in mapchat. Advertise in the LFG, etc to get more people. The loot is reasonable well so it should not be an issue to gather people.

Saw that already but I see no one near there or no events near there to do or start.almost 4 hours now to get a single hero point.I just want the 100% completion.

Well you have to do the chain. Ask in mapchat. Advertise in the LFG, etc to get more people. The loot is reasonable well so it should not be an issue to gather people.

Which is why I've said before it seems I'm the only one on the map.There's 2 Necros near me that's afk letting enemies spawn and their minions kill things and one other person with me that have no clue what to do.IF there's anyone else on the map, they're not talking or ignoring.

People still do the Dwayna Temple. Advertise it in lfg as just ‘dwayna’ and people come. Partly because something worth a bit of gold drops from it.To spawn the Historian, you’ve got to wait for the Event Prompt ‘An Orrian scholar is needed at the Altar of Tempests to investigate a strange statue.’. He wont spawn otherwise.It’s rare I see this temple contested however. You’re actually quite lucky.

Good that you got the HP eventually, but you definitely should look things up better to understand the events, and how the Orr Statues work.

Archived