Its honestly just frustrating trying to play my class in pvp

Alveen.7239

How can you say that?!?! There's nothing more fun than getting hit with one condi bomb right a couple seconds affter swapping into Shiro, and making the call: "Do I die on point, or off point?"

Best moments of my life. ;P

Seriously, Rev is uber frustrating in the current meta, but still has lots of good match-ups. It's fun, right until it's torture.

It’s fun joining a match and knowing your team mates are thinking...great...a rev...4v5. Or entering a match with another rev on your team, knowing your team will get steam rolled.

What’s really messed up...seeing a rev on the opposing team and thinking, “probably an easy kill.”

@jimjam.5390 said:It’s fun joining a match and knowing your team mates are thinking...great...a rev...4v5. Or entering a match with another rev on your team, knowing your team will get steam rolled.

What’s really messed up...seeing a rev on the opposing team and thinking, “probably an easy kill.”

That's so true... Sitting in the starting area, on my rev, looking at the matchup and just automatically giving the Rev on the other team no credit whatsoever. It's so unjustified and hypocritical, but I can't help it. I almost always open on him with PT/SotM asap too (even if there are better targets), just to see if he's using Retribution, because then I know he's going to be a nonfactor all game.

Playing with two revenants in your team is not always a lose. Had me and some other revenant I know in the same team against 2 scourges and we won that match (1700+). Notably, one of those scourges was trashtalking me entire match while begging for 1v1... Makes me cringe every time I see such garbage getting carried by casual broken class lmao

Agreed Vas. Just gotta play the matchup and not quit on it.

Speaking of garbage getting carried by a class...I was in a match yesterday and was consistently taking down this ranger 1v1. Every time he died he was accusing me of cheating and talking about how sad I was. I was like bro, I’m doing the opposite of cheating...I’m playing rev in pvp. But he was probably so used to winning just by sending his pet in and spamming longbow skills that it rocked his world when someone didn’t lie down for him.

Archived