Replicating a Ranger-Soul Beast build on an Elementalist for PVE

Hey all! This is an odd request and an odd idea, however, I've found that I'm rather fond of the PVE Soul Beast condi build I've got going. It's dagger-torch melee-focused build that runs traps.

I'm looking for a build that's as close to this build as is possible but on an Ele. I mean, I have no delusion that it isn't going to be nearly 1:1, yet I like the way this build flows and works and I like both the damage and survivability of it.

For the exact build I'm running on my SB: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNUQNAofVnE8ClrgtrA2sAUtgFHBjJAM5qc5F3m70tpBEr6Aj4M-jRUAQB5SJ4BVJwOqLQBTcaRJCZUKgEVYGrSCA8IAkheAms/AcNJMGlBXRJUAOBAG4IAkDNBAA-e

I figure providing that will give a better idea of how the build itself plays and feels so you can better recommend something that feels similar to that sort of style on my PVE Ele.I've been holding onto a bunch of hero points on my Ele just for the sake of making this build, from what I can tell it seems like Weaver would be a better fit for this sort of play style, yet I'm not sure.

I really just want some advice, suggestions, and opinions here. So we're looking for something with a lot of condi damage that can stack condis real quick, take a decent few hits, and has some drop condi aoes.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Archived