Music Video: Best of 2017 Montage Video WvW Roaming - My final video for GW2 =)

EremiteAngel.9765

Hello all. I did an actual Music Video this time for GW2 WvW Roaming with all the cool timings and edits =)

If you guys are or were into Anime Music Videos (I created quite a few AMVs when I was much much younger), this is quite similar except using GW2 clips.

This is likely going to be my last video as I have way less time to play these days due to RL commitments. I think it is a fitting way to end with a proper Montage MV.

I included fights against other popular and skilled streamers/youtubers like Hadi, Kiritsugu Emeya and Wilson Storm. Also a couple of fights against skilled roaming guilds. Bearing in mind this is a montage and my usual encounters against them is like 9 losses out of 10. Just honored to have that 1 win for my montage =)

Hope you enjoy it, thank you for having watched my videos for the past year and Merry Christmas.

Shout out to all the other Necro content creators, please keep up the good work and keep those videos coming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Z5Ox18xaw

@kash.9213 said:You have to get Kodas Warmth if you're using that mask, I like Shadow Abyss or Midnight Red for the eye dye to go with it. With Glorious Chest or something simple you look like a few dots floating around.

Do you have any screens to share? I don't have any of the items or dyes you mentioned so I have quite some difficulty imagining how it would look like XD

@Kovu.7560 said:Thieves, mesmers and rangers on a necro.I'm legitimately impressed.

That thief shadowstepping back at 1:30, though!

~ Kovu

Thanks =]

Has been a hard ride as a necro and Most of my opponents in the video have won against me multiple times so I get Super elated like a child at a candy store whenever I nick a win.

I kind of guessed the thief was going to SS return to clear the condis. I didn't notice the blind on myself though and didn't use the right skill when he returned. Thankfully I still had enough to nick that win XD

@Choppy.4183 said:Wilson really crapped the bed in that fight. Then again, he got pretty unlucky with his clears... that bleed just hung in there.

I guess he was thrown off by the power food I ate that day lol.He adapted really well during our duels though. I won the first couple of fights and he read me like a book and thrashed me the next few rounds XD

@Hitman.5829 said:Fight me, I am from Black Gate. I want to test your skill and mine.I don't know from what server you are, but I will be looking for a guy with a [CUTE] guild tag.

Thanks that meant a lot that you're interested in fighting me =]

I'm currently on Mag and there are at least 5 other guildes here on the server...we are more an international multi server Eotm based guild so...gl finding me =p

On a more serious note, age and health has caught up to me...I find it a lot more appealing running around with commanders and zergs now. I barely roam these days and as you saw from my earlier power Reaper video, I forgot to even use my aoe skills and healing XD. I probably won't make the best opponent for you.

@"Hitman.5829" said:Fight me, I am from Black Gate. I want to test your skill and mine.I don't know from what server you are, but I will be looking for a guy with a [CUTE] guild tag.

Oh and if you're keen to find a good Reaper to duel, I recommend that you try contacting Rudra. I linked his YouTube channel below.

A friend showed me his videos recently and I was very impressed.IMO he is one of the few knowledgeable and skilled content creator for necros.Personally I rate him to be way stronger than I am.

Gl for your duels if you manage to find him =]

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCchVdGXf-z16kgZMc2fCaGA

• 2 weeks later...

My buddy said my original video had terrible editing =/Being my last video...I wanted the editing to at least be better than my previous ones...so I did a remastered version...Also had comments from others that my song choices are not fitting...but not changing that as those are some of my favorite anime music of all time.

Most of the fights shown are the same as the original version I posted except I did not split them up this time so hopefully they can be viewed in a better flow,I also changed a few of the fights to include more clips on my power Reaper like VS the Deadeye at the 7:26 part.

Hope it is a more entertaining and smooth edit this time. Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Z5Ox18xaw

Archived