Merry Christmas

cobbah.3102

Hope all in WvW have a great Christmas and the best New Year for 2018 ,another year soon to be gone a time for reflection and to ponder some really positive things that can make WvW a much better place ,l et bygones be bygones and give some really constuctive feed back to Anet and less of the complaints and who knows what will happen. Eat ,Drink and be Merry :astonished:

@"cobbah.3102" said:Hope all in WvW have a great Christmas and the best New Year for 2018 ,another year soon to be gone a time for reflection and to ponder some really positive things that can make WvW a much better place ,l et bygones be bygones and give some really constuctive feed back to Anet and less of the complaints and who knows what will happen. Eat ,Drink and be Merry :astonished:

with the current state of the game.. i dont really see that happening any time soon.. we lost a ton of people back to WoW with the last "balence" patch... and i fully expect the next one to really push the player base away as well.. Enjoy the nerfs! would be the more accurate statement i would think.

@cobbah.3102 said:Hope all in WvW have a great Christmas and the best New Year for 2018 ,another year soon to be gone a time for reflection and to ponder some really positive things that can make WvW a much better place ,l et bygones be bygones and give some really constuctive feed back to Anet and less of the complaints and who knows what will happen. Eat ,Drink and be Merry :astonished:

ohhh i am , got has present divinity and divinity2, having a blast playing it! +80h gameplay in such tiny map... genious..

Hope every one having a kewl christmas as well. \,,/_

Archived