Merry Christmas — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Merry Christmas

cobbah.3102cobbah.3102 Member ✭✭✭

Hope all in WvW have a great Christmas and the best New Year for 2018 ,another year soon to be gone a time for reflection and to ponder some really positive things that can make WvW a much better place ,l et bygones be bygones and give some really constuctive feed back to Anet and less of the complaints and who knows what will happen. Eat ,Drink and be Merry :astonished:

Comments

• Burnfall.9573Burnfall.9573 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2017

You forgot about Anet learning from repeatable poor choices and mistakes.
    ohh i almost forgot this one; reducing toxicity for less complaints.

Cheers

• Choppy.4183Choppy.4183 Member ✭✭✭

@Burnfall.9573 said:

Cheers

Bah humbug.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
    Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

• @Burnfall.9573 said:

Cheers

Be the change you want to see.

• Burnfall.9573Burnfall.9573 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2017

@SugarCayne.3098 said:

@Burnfall.9573 said:

Cheers

Be the change you want to see.

whether i change or not makes no impact to Anet promoting toxicity in the game

• @cobbah.3102 said:
    Hope all in WvW have a great Christmas and the best New Year for 2018 ,another year soon to be gone a time for reflection and to ponder some really positive things that can make WvW a much better place ,l et bygones be bygones and give some really constuctive feed back to Anet and less of the complaints and who knows what will happen. Eat ,Drink and be Merry :astonished:

with the current state of the game.. i dont really see that happening any time soon.. we lost a ton of people back to WoW with the last "balence" patch... and i fully expect the next one to really push the player base away as well.. Enjoy the nerfs! would be the more accurate statement i would think.

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2017

@cobbah.3102 said:

ohhh i am , got has present divinity and divinity2, having a blast playing it! +80h gameplay in such tiny map... genious..

Hope every one having a kewl christmas as well. \,,/_

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.