Quotes post not showing in infraction message.

• ArenaNet Staff

I'm sorry that you didn't see quoted materials. You definitely should have seen them -- because as you point out, you need context to understand why something was removed.

I am not sure whether we have a bug or whether we have simply human error, where someone forgot to follow the proper procedure. If someone did things in the wrong order that may have prevented the quote from appearing in your message from the moderator. I'll check again into process, and into the possibility of a bug, and see what we find out.

Thanks for the report!

So I got infracted again. Now was I double infracted for the Same thing ( 2nd time being a proper warning with full quote or is it a new new one? I'm confused as shit.

Also dunno if this is the right area... But but can we please get moderators to quote ONLY the offending section of a while post. Because I am literary at a loss as what my boo boo was.

@kKagari.6804 said:Think you can ease up on your censors? We can't even use the plural of Shade. As a soon-to-be scourge, you can see how discussion is hampered because of this.

I've had good success sending in support tickets for the occasional word that was getting kittened by an overaggressive filter.(e.g. now we can both evaluate builds & assess their effectiveness; that word used to get hijacked.)

Archived