Serial Code

There were a few posts/threads about this issue at launch. Looks like there are still a few cases around. You will have to contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

(It's possible another email will arrive with the Serial Keys while you wait for the CS Team to help you. If so, just update your ticket with the message, "I no longer need help.")

Good luck.

This happened to me earlier but with a purchase on the Original Guild Wars store, bought the Mercenary Hero Complete Pack from the store, it went through as purchased on the completed purchase page and instead of the access code being there it said Processing serial code or unlock key. Refreshing the page did nothing and even on the purchase confirmation email the code isn't even listed! Never had that happen before even with a purchase I made there yesterday, codes showed up on the order complete page and the confirmation email. Weird if you ask me and never had this happen before. I did send in a ticket to support and they should send me the code there. Must be a problem that started today it looks like to me and not just limited to Original Guild Wars.

Archived