Core Ranger PvP BUILD (top 50) -VIDEO-

Biklen.5490

For the people that love and enjoy Ranger. here is another build for you. This build is a core Ranger, witch means you do NOT need the xpacs to use. That being said you will need at least HoT to be able to use the "Stronger Pets" Also in this video I left out witch pets to use if you are free to play - As I have tested this a lot I recommend using Juvenile Grey Wolf & Juvenile Fern Hound. Fern Hound is a personal preference by the way. As long as you have HoT you can run this build 100% since you will need the Bristleback & Smokescale. Enjoy the video and as always thank you for all your support

https://youtu.be/na1QY2DcrlE

@Biklen.5490 said:

@Prophet.1584 said:good vid, i'll be trying this one tonight. i haven't run core ranger in a while

let me know how it treats you

Pretty good actually, I lost 1 out of 10 matches due to a crap mesmer that quit after the first mid push. The build felt strong, i'd recommend this build for any Ranger. It would be good for new players to learn Core skills well before adding druid or SB on top and it's good for us experienced rangers that want a new playstyle.

@Prophet.1584 said:

@Prophet.1584 said:good vid, i'll be trying this one tonight. i haven't run core ranger in a while

let me know how it treats you

Pretty good actually, I lost 1 out of 10 matches due to a crap mesmer that quit after the first mid push. The build felt strong, i'd recommend this build for any Ranger. It would be good for new players to learn Core skills well before adding druid or SB on top and it's good for us experienced rangers that want a new playstyle.

sweet glad to hear

Archived