[NA]LF Raiding Guild (semi-hardcore) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA]LF Raiding Guild (semi-hardcore)

Hey I am jumping back into GW2 after a little break because of school and am looking for a raiding guild to join. (Been looking online in game for the past two weeks and haven't found any guilds posting in there) I have a lot of experience with the first two raid wings and used to help teach in my old guild, but builds have changed a little so I am just a bit out of the meta now.
I'd love to raid during the week or weekend during the afternoon/evening hours (Sunday's I am not available though).
I have a tempest healer, Druid Healer, Tempest/Weaver DPS, Daredevil DPS and working on gearing some other characters for raids. My old guild that I was with has disbanded and I am homeless now, looking for a new one.
If I look like someone who you think would be a good addition to your guild please talk to me. You can contact me in game: Fierce Wanna Be.3620 or discord RASTLN#8605

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.