Buy repair items in inventory?

Ezzi.3670

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Instant_Repair_Canister is available in the gem store and drops from login rewards. 35 gems should be something like 10 gold max in the currency exchange.

In general, if you've died enough to have several pieces broken (and not just damaged, so you've died 8+ times) it's worth leaving anyway to see if you should change something in your build - are all gear up to date, do my skills, gear and traits work together, etc.

Leave, repair, check your build and retry.

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Instant_Repair_Canister is available in the gem store and drops from login rewards. 35 gems should be something like 10 gold max in the currency exchange.

In general, if you've died enough to have several pieces broken (and not just damaged, so you've died 8+ times) it's worth leaving anyway to see if you should change something in your build - are all gear up to date, do my skills, gear and traits work together, etc.

Leave, repair, check your build and retry.

It's so stupid.....Buy real money for this... But, thank you.I wished only from vendor with NPC.

You shouldn't use repair canisters for this. If you can't clear the instance before your first pieces of gear are broken (which takes 8+ deaths), you should leave the instance, change your gear, build, strategy, maybe gain some more levels, etc before trying again. Honestly I can't think of any situation where you absolutely need repair canisters, so mine just gather dust in my bank tab.

Ps.: You can always leave an instance by pressing F12 and going to the character select screen. When you log back into your character you will be in the open world.

I agree - don't use repair canisters, it's a waste of money. (Unless you've got free ones from Login Rewards.)

Repairs are free in towns and lots of other places - look for the same symbol that's on your broken armor. Even if you're in a story and have to restart it's better than spending money to repair.

Archived