radius of natural harmony too small

arnitheking.8427

Staff 4 also restores less hp, as do other healing abilities with a larger radius. My rev's healing gear isn't quite optimized and yet it still heals people for over 8k with Natural Harmony. I don't know how you're managing to miss heals in wvw often enough that it becomes a serious issue. It can be tough in small scale if the player is inexperienced simply due to how much players move, but in blobs it's rather simple to consistently hit 3-5 targets every time.

heh. I made a post about this before and basically got similar responses.

Seriously though, even if its only increased to 300, it would greatly help the revenant's ability to heal, especially in PvE content too such as fractals, where mechanics force you to not be able to clump together (looking at you Social Awkwardness).

300 radius, along range outline that's visible to allies, outline for tablet movement and more has been repeatedly mentioned over the course of last 3 years and brought up in every thread where devs were active. By myself and others.

You'll probably only see the changes to it when there comes a turn for a healing elite specialization for Revenant.

@"Rym.1469" said:300 radius, along range outline that's visible to allies, outline for tablet movement and more has been repeatedly mentioned over the course of last 3 years and brought up in every thread where devs were active. By myself and others.

You'll probably only see the changes to it when there comes a turn for a healing elite specialization for Revenant.

Considering both elite specs thus far are considered "support" by the devs, the next one will probably be a healing spec, honestly...

Archived