What's in and out

czerwoni.9563

@czerwoni.9563 said:Been looking to play a little more necro in pve and was wondering what's in lol I have zerkers armor atm and usually run long sword main and axe dagger

Berserker is fine, especially if you're not a Reaper yet. If you are a Reaper and you're looking to stay Power, you could swap over to Valkyrie/Cavalier's and abuse synergies with Death Perception and Decimate Defenses to make up for the missing Crit Chance. If you're looking to move over to Condi you could run either Viper's for maximum DPS or Trailblazer's for a more sustainable variant that can also translate very well over to WvW.

@Zero Solstice.9754 said:

@czerwoni.9563 said:Been looking to play a little more necro in pve and was wondering what's in lol I have zerkers armor atm and usually run long sword main and axe dagger

Berserker is fine, especially if you're not a Reaper yet. If you are a Reaper and you're looking to stay Power, you could swap over to Valkyrie/Cavalier's and abuse synergies with Death Perception and Decimate Defenses to make up for the missing Crit Chance. If you're looking to move over to Condi you could run either Viper's for maximum DPS or Trailblazer's for a more sustainable variant that can also translate very well over to WvW.

I have reaper lol

You run long sword on a necro? Damn man you pro! Tried it for 5 years and still won't let me equip swords!

On a serious note for necro (especially reaper) you wanna run valkyrie, cavalier, or crusader on power necro.Viper or trailblazer for condi. If we're talking PvE open world.Pure viper for raid dps.

Weapons? GS + axe/focus is great for power.Condi likes GS + scepter/dagger.

But you can try various setups, necro can be played in many ways.

Archived