Charr Female Thief Weapon Visual Problem

I wish I could post images to show you how bad this issue is, but since we can no longer upload them to the forums, I'm stuck.Anyway, I don't know if this is an issue for the male charr thief, but on my female charr thief, her one-handed weapons float to either side of her about a foot from actually touching her thigh. It looks completely ridiculous, and it is equally bad regardless of the weapon skin or type I am using. I don't have this problem on any charr of any other profession, male or female. However, it bothers me every time I play that thief. I can disguise it somewhat if she wears a trench coat or robe of some sort, but those don't look great on her. Currently she has a formfitting shirt and pair of pants, which looks nice on her, but which also makes the floating weapons glaringly obvious.

@Weindrasi.3805 said:

EDIT: Yeah we can. What do you mean we can't post them on the forum anymore?

Seems like you have to set up an account on an image or pintrest type website, and upload it from there. Which seems like a huge nuisance to post one photo. How do I do it straight from my image folder?

Oh no. I use Puush.I don't think you have a way to upload right from yours. Also, don't think Arenanet want to store all those images on their server.

Archived