LFG [N America - PST] Tarnished Coast: Returning veteran looking for a guild — Guild Wars 2 Forums

LFG [N America - PST] Tarnished Coast: Returning veteran looking for a guild

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm PoisonTaco and I'm getting back into this game and am looking for a guild to join. I haven't played since before HoT came out so I have a lot of content to catch up on but I'd like to do some raiding, finish my second legendary and get back into WvW. I used to run a guild myself, have experience running the guild missions as well as WvW groups so I'm capable in assisting the guild in those things once I get up to speed.

I'd have a preference for a newer guild as well as smaller, tight-knit crews. So if you got something ambitious going on, I'd be all over that. I like playing somewhat seriously. Enough to get things done but not to the point where you lose all the fun.

Hit me up in-game, I'm willing to hop on discord and chat a bit. I look forward to finding a great team!

Thank you,

PT

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.