[EU] |Guild Recruiting and Rebuilding | Through Thick and Thin [TTT]

Sombra.3246

Dear Players,Through Thick and Thin [TTT] has been an old guild that was founded in the original Guildwars. It is still possible for players to join the original guild in Guildwars and join the Guildwars 2 version of the guild as well.

The guild has had it's ups and downs Guildwars 2. It has known activity and inactivity. The Path of Fire expansion and the new living story episodes has breath new life into Guildwars 2 and it's community and thus bring new opportunity for the guild to recruit and rebuild to it's former glory days.

The name "Through Thick and Thin" was insipired by an inscription in the original Guildwars. It also is a good motto to live by, it symbolises, friendship and loyalty in good times and in bad.

My goals for the guild:

1. Rebuild the guild to the former glory of the original Guildwars days.
  2. Get a guildhall for the guild
  3. Find a couple of loyal and active officers to help recruit, rebuild and make the guild great again.
  4. Find active members that are friendly, loyal and ready to proudly be part of Through Thick and Thin [TTT]
  5. Start a discord group for the guild
  6. The guild will be open for all players who want to better themselves in game and build lasting friendship with others
  7. High level fractals
  8. Raids
  9. Daily PvP
  10. Daily/ Once a week - PvP Tournament Team
  11. Once a week WvW Zerging

If you are interested in becoming part of Through Thick and Thin family, please feel free to contact me on this forum post or in game.Hopefully 2018 will be a great year for Guildwars 2 and Through Thick and Thin [TTT]

My IGN: OrguyoSombra.3246

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been a member of Through Thick and Thin for a while now and a lot of the goals have been met. So it is a good time to join our guild it is growing fast with a lot of good and friendly players.Goals met:

My goals for the guild:

1. Rebuild the guild to the former glory of the original Guildwars days. Working on it
  2. Get a guildhall for the guild Goal met (Windswept Haven)
  3. Find a couple of loyal and active officers to help recruit, rebuild and make the guild great again. Working on it
  4. Find active members that are friendly, loyal and ready to proudly be part of Through Thick and Thin [TTT] Goal met
  5. Start a discord group for the guild Goal met
  6. The guild will be open for all players who want to better themselves in game and build lasting friendship with others Goal met
  7. High level fractals Goal met
  8. Raids Working on it
  9. Daily PvP Goal met
  10. Daily/ Once a week - PvP Tournament Team Goal met
  11. Once a week WvW Zerging Working on it

If you are interested in becoming part of Through Thick and Thin family, please feel free to contact me on this forum post or in game.Hopefully 2018 will be a great year for Guildwars 2 and Through Thick and Thin [TTT]

My IGN: OrguyoSombra.3246

So I have more people will join our guild , feel free to message me or Sombra in game or on the forum if you would like to join :)

@Mystik Galaxy.6051 said:

@Mystik Galaxy.6051 said:I get mixed messages about if NA and EU can connect together but im NA and believe i saw this guild is EU? If they can i would like an inv Mystik Galaxy.6051 or even a discord link so i can ask for help

I AM AN IDIOT, JUST READ THE TITLE.

It's all good don't worry about it :P, if you ever change to EU servers we would love to have you :), in any case have fun playing.

Archived