Returning player, open pve build — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Returning player, open pve build

fost.9167fost.9167 Member ✭✭
edited December 28, 2017 in Necromancer

Hi All,

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere. returning player looking to make sure my build is still ok, or what changed to be made.

Looking for fun open world/storyline, mostly running mimions because its fun :) using scourge but might go back to reaper?

https://gw2efficiency.com/c/Killodium

Comments

• Sephylon.4938Sephylon.4938 Member ✭✭✭✭

gear is fine, you can play in literally anything in open world. What traits and utils are you running? Here's what I run around with in ow, pretty standard really but it works for me.

I am a giant tomato filled with love. I have come to sell you a house made out of pancakes.

• Thanks for that. For utils i am running all minions.

curses 3,1,2
    blood 2,3,3
    scourge 2,2,2

so far seems ok, things die quick and i can pull lots of packs.

• Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

If you want minions. Ok. Take epidemic and trail of anguish indtead of 2 minions and mobs will die even faster

• Thanks, not stuck on minions too much as they do seem to die one at a time :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.