Bria event bugged.

Nuuleh.3496

(Playing on Far Shiverpeaks EU)

The event involving Bria and her shadow fiends seems to be bugged, the last orphan hasnt spawned so the shadowfiend is just stood still and the event cant continue making it impossible to continue LW S2. Tried changing servers ect but no luck.

ok so its january and i even reported the bug ingame, no response, and they still haven't done a restart of the servers to fix the issue.. i'm seriously dissapointed, i bought s2 and s3 for a reason... to play the story in a perfect row, now im stuck here looking around in lion's arch boring myself to death on my very first character because for some reason no one it seems even looked into the issue so far..

N2rw6yM.jpg

Here is a screenshot of the people currently standing around as a result of being blocked by this bug, right now. How many unique players per day does this bug have to impact before someone is willing to fix it, or make any kind of statement as to why it's not been fixed for over a week?

@"Patters.6320" said:N2rw6yM.jpg

Here is a screenshot of the people currently standing around as a result of being blocked by this bug, right now. How many unique players per day does this bug have to impact before someone is willing to fix it, or make any kind of statement as to why it's not been fixed for over a week?

i compeltly agree, i'm a new palyer too and paid with real money to unlock the storys.. and now i am completly stuck <.<, still waiting for the fix

Archived