about [Plaguelands]

DreamyLove.8947

i can't find my old topic for repalywhy anet not keep old topic when update to new forum..............

anyway

i still think [Plaguelands] need tweak

anyone of this

1. add range, let this skill can cast on target area
    i don't think a elite skill should be i guess u will come or i coming to u, get ready free cc me
    not realy need large range, like 600 also ok
  2. low down cast time to 3/4 or 1/2
  3. follow player move
  4. give us buff for cast this!!!

@DreamyLove.8947 said:i can't find my old topic for repalywhy anet not keep old topic when update to new forum..............

anyway

i still think [Plaguelands] need tweak

anyone of this

1. add range, let this skill can cast on target area

i don't think a elite skill should be i guess u will come or i coming to u, get ready free cc me

not realy need large range, like 600 also ok

2. low down cast time to 3/4 or 1/2
  3. follow player move
  4. give us buff for cast this!!!

As it is, the skill is absurd area denial that can create free kills entirely on its own. Range cast would be decent, but unnecessary. There is absolutely no way I could ever see it becoming tethered to and moving with the Necromancer; the ceiling is way too high on the skill and this would create some incredibly unhealthy gameplay scenarios between Mesmer portals, Flesh Wurm, the upcoming Sand Swell, etc. The cast time allows people to have a greater understanding of what's being cast outside of the animation that gets left behind, but given the slow build up of the skill and the low starting point, I don't think a reduced cast time would be too punishing.

• 3 weeks later...

@DreamyLove.8947 said:our great anet make a new fail elite now Ghastly Breach

if anet don;t wanna buff elitepls pls............ give Stability for [Ghastly Breach] & [Plaguelands]

also pls add a like more stack of Stability for [Trail of Anguish] & Foot in the Grave3 is good, but 2 also fine, pls don't just 1...

What are you on about? Ghastly Breach ideal for PvP where it has a lower cool down and it more effective against boons, which players tend to have. While Plaguelands is still better dps wise, Ghastly breach comes quite close if players have a lot of boons (barring Reaper, they tend to do).

@Methuselah.4376 said:

@DreamyLove.8947 said:our great anet make a new fail elite now

if anet don;t wanna buff elitepls pls............ give Stability for [Ghastly Breach] & [Plaguelands]

also pls add a like more stack of Stability for [Trail of Anguish] &
3 is good, but 2 also fine, pls don't just 1...

What are you on about? Ghastly Breach ideal for PvP where it has a lower cool down and it more effective against boons, which players tend to have. While Plaguelands is still better dps wise, Ghastly breach comes quite close if players have a lot of boons (barring Reaper, they tend to do).

should not make a skill is for pvp/wvw only

the skill should choose by they are usefull for me, so i use it, not make no choose, or choose one of not that bad

@DreamyLove.8947 said:

@Methuselah.4376 said:

the skill should choose by they are usefull for me, so i use it, not make no choose, or choose one of not that bad

let's be clear ... there isn't actually any reason why a skill should be useful for every game mode because every game mode is so vastly different than it would be very difficult to ensure a skill is universally good. Ideally yes, a skill would be a useful option for every mode of play but that's not what happens or how the game is designed; it's simply not a realistic approach. That's not actually a problem because of choice. Maybe you don't like your other choices but that really doesn't make a compelling reason to change them. I don't see anything particularly amazing or terrible about the elites you are mentioning. Perhaps that's a shame that they don't live up to their elite status, but that's not unusual.

@Obtena.7952 said:

@DreamyLove.8947 said:

@Methuselah.4376 said:

let's be clear ... there isn't actually any reason why a skill should be useful for every game mode because every game mode is so vastly different than it would be very difficult to ensure a skill is universally good. Ideally yes, a skill would be a useful option for every mode of play but that's not what happens or how the game is designed; it's simply not a realistic approach. That's not actually a problem because of choice. Maybe you don't like your other choices but that really doesn't make a compelling reason to change them. I don't see anything particularly amazing or terrible about the elites you are mentioning. Perhaps that's a shame that they don't live up to their elite status, but that's not unusual.

sure but also should not focus on a mode toonot realy need too usefull but don't be useless

Archived