[QUESTION] Ranger Leveling Build

Deewee.4580

I recently started messing around with GW2 again… after being away since the first few months the game was out. Since then, of course, they reworked stuff and locked in a bunch of things on my character’s builds that I find… well, sub-optimal. My Ranger was the worst off, but still has some hero points saved up so he’s not hopeless.

I’m looking for a solid SOLO leveling PvE build You don’t need to get ultra-detailed… I’d be happy with:Utility 1: XUtility 2: YUtility 3: ZUtility 4: UWeapon Set 1: AWeapon Set 2: BValuable traits i should focus on

Any more info is appreciated, but the above would at least give me a running start…Thanks in advance for any info!

The only skill that never leaves my bar is Sharpening stone. Especially if you can trait it to grant Fury and remove conditions.

My other advice is honestly, just play whatever you like and whatever works for YOU. Even BearBow, just PLEASE be aware of when you use Point Blank Shot in a group setting.

@Deewee.4580 said:I recently started messing around with GW2 again… after being away since the first few months the game was out. Since then, of course, they reworked stuff and locked in a bunch of things on my character’s builds that I find… well, sub-optimal. My Ranger was the worst off, but still has some hero points saved up so he’s not hopeless.

I’m looking for a solid SOLO leveling PvE build You don’t need to get ultra-detailed… I’d be happy with:Utility 1: XUtility 2: YUtility 3: ZUtility 4: UWeapon Set 1: AWeapon Set 2: BValuable traits i should focus on

Any more info is appreciated, but the above would at least give me a running start…Thanks in advance for any info!

Berserker stats or Power, Precision as you level.Sic EmQuickening ZephyrSignet of the WildStrength of the PackLBGSMarksmanship: Hunter's Gaze, Steady Focus, Predator's InstinctBeastmastery: Companion's Might, Two Handed Training, Zephyr's SpeedSkirmishing: Sharpened Edges, Spotter, Vicious Quarry.

Archived