Probably sounds stupid but, silverwaste shovels into wallet also?

blambidy.3216

What you think. Should that go in the wallet? Honestly since it’s not a key. However it does bring out gear from digging from the ground. So since it pretty much kinda unlocks like a key, would you also want that to be added?

I love the added features for the wallet. I just want the shovels to be able to be in wallet also.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Then.. how will you use them?Sand piles becoming fixed spots which you interact with like chests?I don't think that's the right course of action.

What you mean how? It’s like when they made the tarir keys into the wallet. You just have them in your wallet instead of stuck in your inventory. Instead of it being stuck with one characters inv you have it in all characters.

All you do is press f next to a pile to dig it out. Instead of it flooding your inventory in just in your wallet. It’s not being gone. I’m just suggesting it can be consumed like the regular keys.

@blambidy.3216 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Then.. how will you use them?Sand piles becoming fixed spots which you interact with like chests?I don't think that's the right course of action.

What you mean how? It’s like when they made the tarir keys into the wallet. You just have them in your wallet instead of stuck in your inventory. Instead of it being stuck with one characters inv you have it in all characters.

All you do is press f next to a pile to dig it out. Instead of it flooding your inventory in just in your wallet. It’s not being gone. I’m just suggesting it can be consumed like the regular keys.

You are apparently unaware of the full functionality of the shovels. You can double click the shovel to locate a chest. If the shovels were not in inventory, then you could not use them for that purpose.

@blambidy.3216 said:

Have you used the shovels ever before? They're not keys, they're tools. A mini game, to find the chest.

Archived