Guild claim just for camps

DaVid Darksoul.4985

@psizone.8437 said:

@X T D.6458 said:I would prefer a WvW only guild option where the requirements are more reasonable.

That'd be nice. We have all the upgrades now but I'm still pretty bitter that they removed my guilds WvW upgrades when they added guild halls.

Yea I did not like the way they handled that, those unlocked upgrades should have been carried over. Small guilds really got hurt over it, they made some improvements over time. If you want to make a small guild just to claim stuff in wvw, even for the +5...good god look at the requirements it is absolutely ridiculous.

I would love it if they would create a specialty guild license. For example limit a guild to 5 players, and upgrades that are specific to a gamemode.

The problem alot of wvw guilds had with claimable stuff in wvw, is that its mostly only PvE/PvX guilds that had an easy time getting the upgrades, because the WvW guilds usually do not have as many members as their PvX brothers (server specific & server locking really cuts down on the number of potential recruits). Plus, the loot table in wvw has the worst loot in the game since launch, and for that reason alot of the small & medium wvw focused guilds are constantly short on gold & resources. It really wasn't a fair deal for wvw guilds at all.

_And the outcome of all this? _We get to see the PvE guilds running around claiming wvw stuff with full upgrades after just a few weeks after HoT :-)They should of had much more wvw requirements instead, like kill/cap/rank/wvw achievement requirements instead of PvE gold and materials

@"hugeboss.5432" said:The problem alot of wvw guilds had with claimable stuff in wvw, is that its mostly only PvE/PvX guilds that had an easy time getting the upgrades, because the WvW guilds usually do not have as many members as their PvX brothers (server specific & server locking really cuts down on the number of potential recruits). Plus, the loot table in wvw has the worst loot in the game since launch, and for that reason alot of the small & medium wvw focused guilds are constantly short on gold & resources. It really wasn't a fair deal for wvw guilds at all.

_And the outcome of all this? _We get to see the PvE guilds running around claiming wvw stuff with full upgrades after just a few weeks after HoT :-)They should of had much more wvw requirements instead, like kill/cap/rank/wvw achievement requirements instead of PvE gold and materials

I don't see the problem here.

Don't you guys have alternative guilds to claim with?3/5 of my guilds are wvw-oriented, two are pvx, no more than two are running in wvw at one time and all five have all of the upgrades that I can use.Join another guild. Use that guild to claim camps. This really shouldn't be an issue.

~ Kovu

Archived