More noob questions

@MrMojoRisin.7364 said:some more noob q's:

on the trading post, some items have little locks on them and the icon is greyed out. why? looks like i should be able to use them.

Have you recently upgraded from Free to Play? That will be why, restrictions come of over time on new accounts.

i just hit 80. i assue i am suposed to finish my personal story before moving on to HoT or PoF stuff?

If you want the story to make a bit of sense, yes. If you want to just jump in where the story has gone (Path of Fire) you can. You can go back to any story part and do them whenever you feel like it.

5 days.'After you upgrade a free account, you’ll need to exit the game and log back in to see your permissions change. There’s also a longer delay (up to five days) before mail attachments, the Black Lion Trading Company, and guild banks are unlocked. You should see a message in-game displaying the time remaining before you have full access to these features.'https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230165307-Guild-Wars-2-Account-Types-Free-Core-HoT-PoF

Archived