[NA][DB] Semi-hardcore player LF PvX Guild

Helbjorne.9368

Hello, my name is Helbjorne! I am a 26 year old Marine Corps Veteran and just started my junior year in college. Although I'd consider myself a 'min-maxer' I'm pretty laid back and am looking for like-minded individuals; I have no interest in playing with whiners, ragers, or drama llamas. I've been playing Guild Wars 2 off and on since beta and about a month ago made Guild Wars 2 my main game again. I only have a few months of experience in Guild Wars 2 but I've been playing MMOs since Guild Wars Prophecies, and within the past two years have played ArcheAge, Elder Scrolls Online, and Black Desert Online. I was the leader of small guilds in Guild Wars, WoW, and ArcheAge, and an officer in competitive guilds for both ArcheAge and BDO. I'm looking for an established, active guild to call my home and represent, with players to do sPvP, dungeons, fractals, world events, and eventually raiding with. If you happen to be on Dragonbrand I'd love to do WvW as well. I main Warrior and typically play 35+ hours a week and am most active after 5pm EST.

@Helbjorne.9368 said:Hello, my name is Helbjorne! I am a 26 year old Marine Corps Veteran and just started my junior year in college. Although I'd consider myself a 'min-maxer' I'm pretty laid back and am looking for like-minded individuals; I have no interest in playing with whiners, ragers, or drama llamas. I've been playing Guild Wars 2 off and on since beta and about a month ago made Guild Wars 2 my main game again. I only have a few months of experience in Guild Wars 2 but I've been playing MMOs since Guild Wars Prophecies, and within the past two years have played ArcheAge, Elder Scrolls Online, and Black Desert Online. I was the leader of small guilds in Guild Wars, WoW, and ArcheAge, and an officer in competitive guilds for both ArcheAge and BDO. I'm looking for an established, active guild to call my home and represent, with players to do sPvP, dungeons, fractals, world events, and eventually raiding with. If you happen to be on Dragonbrand I'd love to do WvW as well. I main Warrior and typically play 35+ hours a week and am most active after 5pm EST.

@Hellmasker.1649 did you find a guild yet? pm me if didn't on steam: tekren or discord: shadz#2477 want to run something by you

• 2 years later...

I know this post is old, but if you happen to still play, I am also a Marine, building a guild intended to be for Active Duty military and veterans. So far it is just myself and an empty guild hall and Discord server. If you'd like to join, I am making active attempts to find more military members to join and since the guild is still in it's infancy I don't expect you to run with the guild much as it is building. Let me know if you're interested in helping build this veteran guild. The guild name is Boojahideen and is hosted on NA. I have been playing the game since day 1, can lead most PvE content, and am active nearly every day.