Unholy sanctuary and desert shroud

eldenbri.1059

How does this trait interact with the new F5 shroud skill?

Do you still need 10% life force? What if 10% of life force is less than the 3685 life force cost of Desert Shroud (do you still have to pay the life force cost to use this skill when Desert Shroud activates because of Unholy Sanctuary?)

Does it matter if Desert Shroud is on cooldown?

Thx!

@"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:With Scourge:

• You now need 25% life force for Unholy Sanctuary's "on-death" part to kick in.
  • You still pay the Life Force cost.
  • It does not matter if Desert Shroud is on cooldown.
  • It only pulses the healing while you are pulsing the damage/Torment.

I know you said you tested this in game, but how did you arrive at 25%? Did you have any vitality? The numbers seem to coincide with the no vitality scenario in the table I made yesterday. I was wondering if its a scaling requirement based on life force pool.

@kKagari.6804 said:

@"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:With Scourge:
  • You now need 25% life force for Unholy Sanctuary's "on-death" part to kick in.

I know you said you tested this in game, but how did you arrive at 25%? Did you have any vitality? The numbers seem to coincide with the no vitality scenario in the table I made yesterday. I was wondering if its a scaling requirement based on life force pool.

The tooltip stated "25%"

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

@kKagari.6804 said:

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:With Scourge:

The tooltip stated "25%"

Hrm, so it actually changes when you equip Scourge? Currently it is 10%. This is...interesting.

Archived