Let's talk about wintrader Esprit(solmat) number 1 and how he got there :D (with screens)

Nash.3974

@Umbramare.9156 said:As someone who doesnt PvP and doesnt even know who that is: How do you know that this person in discord is the actual person you are talking about?I can call myself Nash.3974 in discord and put up some act. You should provide ingame proof.

Because it's Esprits discord period. No need to discuss that xdAlso if u don't pvp what are u interfering with pvp forums?

Sorry gents win trading / match manipulation has been "Addressed" those who cheat for seasons worth of games eventually just get a small wrist tap and told they are bad bad people. Then nothing changes and the cheatboys go back to doing their thing. That's why the leader board has been a joke on the community for 5 seasons now. Sadly nothing will change with cheatboys. If anything they just have to buy a new key to the game and cheat on.

Esprit> @solmat.9831 said:

Ahahah Sizer give me 1k for i let the top 1 for him but i dont want lets the top 1 and So I gave it back its gold but I used 300golds.You misunderstand because my English is bad.

You even fake your english now and pretend it is bad. The screens prove that your grammar and spelling is way better and we also played an AT together where you were able to communicate properly.

Everyone knows that rank 1 actually does not even belong to top 20. But considering that guy hasn't played a single ESL-Match / Go4-Match in this game so far, wintrading a title must be the biggest achievment he has reached in this game.

Also propz to the semigod Sizer of course. Hopefully, he won't get hit mid dodge roll by arenanet and can keep his undeserved title. Should have used his money rather to buy a proper laptop instead of buying gems to pay people, tho.

• Grimkram

Cheat wars 2 where unless you match manipulate you wont reach past top 20.

• Wait on (off times) even if it means waking up at gawd aweful hours just because your "buddies are on"
  • Alt account in pvp. Unless it's used as 1 EU 1 NA then alt is just used to toss games with games against friends or actually try hard if you roll on their team.
  • Wait and "click join" at the same time to hope for being on the same team (lol thats's pathetic)
  • Just in general toss a game / leave and stomp feet in mama's basement if the game doesn't go your way.

Sad to say but everyone knew having just little wrist taps last " ban" (lol) cycle and told that they were bad bad people. Didn't deter more cheat boys,wow who would have thought. Maybe some actual punishment for the current and retroactive cheatboys. Ban by hardware sadly that's the only way if losers are losers and a legit and actual working report system.

@"Ziggityzog.7389" said:Cheat wars 2 where unless you match manipulate you wont reach past top 20.

• Wait on (off times) even if it means waking up at gawd aweful hours just because your "buddies are on"
  • Alt account in pvp. Unless it's used as 1 EU 1 NA then alt is just used to toss games with games against friends or actually try hard if you roll on their team.
  • Wait and "click join" at the same time to hope for being on the same team (lol thats's pathetic)
  • Just in general toss a game / leave and stomp feet in mama's basement if the game doesn't go your way.

Sad to say but everyone knew having just little wrist taps last " ban" (lol) cycle and told that they were bad bad people. Didn't deter more cheat boys,wow who would have thought. Maybe some actual punishment for the current and retroactive cheatboys. Ban by hardware sadly that's the only way if losers are losers and a legit and actual working report system.

But what if your Aussie... Hence your prime-time IS EST-off hours :\ (note we play with almost 300 ping) and still managed to pull that off

Archived