Gold selling site that needs to end

First thing I ask is can I post the site link? (it's not like it is not known by the community, but I don't want to promote it)Have already reported 10+ bots from these guys, but today got another whisper.As far as I know, gold selling is against ToS, right? If yes, how does this site still stands????Another thing is this bots keep filling places in Worlds that then seem "empty", because they are home for all these bots.When one of these accounts gets suspended / banned, does it eliminates them from the world they are or they continue there even tough they cannot play?

@RainPumpkin.7253 said:First thing I ask is can I post the site link?No, because that's advertising.

@RainPumpkin.7253 said:As far as I know, gold selling is against ToS, right? If yes, how does this site still stands????Same reason why all the other illegal sites still stand. You can't simply take down a website, especially when it's hosted in multiple countries.

@RainPumpkin.7253 said:When one of these accounts gets suspended / banned, does it eliminates them from the world they are or they continue there even tough they cannot play?

Banned accounts will simply remain as is. If you were wondering about full worlds, note that worlds/servers in GW2 are actually just WvW teams and their population is based entirely on WvW activity.

Archived