Leave action camera on after closing GW2 makes the game unresponsive

woodelen.8741

What I am doing: I login to the game, First problem my keyboard is unresponsive in GW2 (and only in GW2 everywhere) in the character select screen I get one/two mouse clicks then after that my mouse cursor can still move but I cant click on anything. If I double click one of my characters then I load into the map that character is in like normal. After loading into the map my mouse and keyboard dont do anything I cant select anything, I cant change camera I cant move I cant open the ESC menu, Inventory or anything. I can see people moving around like normal I can hear the game just fine but its just as if my keyboard stopped working and my mouse clicks do nothing. This only happens in GW2. Nothing happens in any of my other games. The only thing that I think could have caused this was when I was messing around with action camera (not one of the adventures like shooting range) and left it on when I got off GW2 last. It was the first time I had messed around with Action camera and this is the only time this kind of bug has ever happened to me . Now I cant get my normal or crafting dailies... or play the game... help T.T

I have now run the repair and reinstalled the game neither the repair or reinstalling the game fixed the problem. I have found out that running the game as administrator does fix the issue however I would like it if I did not have to do that because discord does not work with guild wars 2 when its run on administrator.

Archived